HCG and OIL

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by ch47, Dec 6, 2008.

ch47

ch47 Junior Member

Im sure the answer is yes but wanyed to double check. first time useing hcg 4th cycle. My plan : test 500mg wk 1-12
    eq 400 mg wk 1-12
    d-bol 25mg ed wk 1-4
    winny50mg ed wk 8-12
    nolva
    hcg 500iu wk 8-16
    my question is can i mix the HCG with the oils for a cocktail?

bigdeadweight

bigdeadweight Junior Member

i dont think mixing water based and oil based will work. the hcg comes in powder form andf you have to mix it with the provided water or bacteriostatic water to get it ready for injection. what i do is order a seperate bottle of the water and mix up about 4 weeks worth of hcg in advance then keep it in the fridge.

i imagine trying to mix them like you say will curdle, which wont make for a pleasant injection.

hcg goes in real easy and then doesnt even feel like you have done an injection. stick the oils in your glutes and quads and if you need to stick the hcg in your biceps or wherever else you feel comfortable shooting.

ch47

ch47 Junior Member

I was gona have it mixed first then load the syringe with the mix then oil on the day i was gona shoot. this way i could get it all in one shot.

Ironhorse

Ironhorse Member

Personally I wouldnt, because oil and water based compounds dont mix. Ive heard a theory of the oil encapsuling in the water, therefore a steady absorption rate would be difficult.

Also, I'd start the hcg on wk 2. By wk 8 youll most likely already have testicular atrophy. After all, thats what youre trying to prevent correct?;)

Last edited: Dec 6, 2008
    robyflexx

robyflexx Junior Member

No, you can't mix HCG with oil based gear, or you shouldn't. What are you running this cycle for, bulking or cutting?:confused:

jasthace

jasthace Active Member

I've shot b12 with my oil based injectable in the same syringe on problem.
    If you're going to reconstitute your hcg first should be able to shot it in the same syringe,they don't need to mix as long as you get it inside of you, it will do its job.
    Although I'm not sure what effect the BA will have on the HCG.Might be best just to shoot it seperately subQ.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2008
    groundNpound

groundNpound Junior Member

do it seperate. quit being a puss dude. hcg is taken with a slin pin. You can't even feel it.

HDH

HDH Active Member

Your timing is off at the end of the cycle. You will want all of the aas to clear at the same time. Try it like this-

Test........1-12
    EQ...........1-11
    Winny......10-14

Or

Test........1-13
    EQ...........1-12
    Winny......11-15

Keep the D-bol the same.

HDH

ch47

ch47 Junior Member

thanks for all your help guys. im gona review my plans and i'll do the hcg seperate. peace

ch47

ch47 Junior Member

robyflexx- i was running it for bulking

ch47

ch47 Junior Member

grouNdpound- Im not using a slin pin cause iam injecting IM in the glutes.

robyflexx

robyflexx Junior Member

The eq will be great for the appetite and the winny might help solidify gains.:D

groundNpound

Either way, mixing it is a bad idea. Why would you want to inject hcg IM? Just seems pointless. Your wasting an good injection site on something that can be injected about any where with a cheap slin pin.

ch47

ch47 Junior Member

cause i never used a slin pin i quess. do you mix yours with extra bacterstatic water or use the water that it comes with.

Ironhorse

Ironhorse Member

Yes, just mix it with BW and do a simple sub-q injection bro. You CAN do it IM, but its just as effective sub-q.

groundNpound

I don't use the water it comes with bro. I use one ml of BW for 5,000iu powder. That gives me 20 "doses" @250iu per dose which last me 2 months. Trust me you'll like the slin pin a lot better. Its easier, cheaper, painless, and you won't get the scar tissue build up due to the tiny pin size as well as inj. site variation.

ch47

ch47 Junior Member

thanks for the info. I will try the SQ injections. and i will do research on it.

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.