HCG on cruise

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by TheH0517, Apr 15, 2018.

1. TheH0517

TheH0517 Member

So I decided to just start cruising following this last cycle. Is there any point to continue hcg use? I feel it could possibly be useless unless I get to where I have to pct in the future.

2. TheH0517

TheH0517 Member

Unless my wife complains about my tiny balls of course.

3. coz

coz Member

I like it to keep the nuts full, and gives me a feeling of wellbeing on TRT/Cruise.

TheH0517 likes this.
  4. Wunderpus

Wunderpus Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

For me it increases my mood, just like @coz mentions.... Can't hurt, hcg is cheap, too... Run 1500iu/week or so every few months...

TheH0517 likes this.
  5. TheH0517

TheH0517 Member

Damn, 1500iu huh? I’ll experiment and see how what differences I notice. I bumped up from 500iu to 1000iu already but haven’t heard of others going any higher. Thanks for the input guys.

6. Wunderpus

Wunderpus Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

500iu 3x a week for a month is what I've done in the past. You may get a bit of estrogen related sides, depending on what your estrogen level is at currently. 250iu 3x a week is just fine, too.

7. TheH0517

TheH0517 Member

I just stopped the Test Ph yesterday and am going to run Test Cyp at 200mg/wk for 4 weeks and run bloods to check levels and increase/decrease Test/AI. Not planning on running an AI until then.

I’m running 500iu 2xWK. Is 3xWK a better protocol for hcg?

8. m314

m314 Member

I feel better with 1000 IU split into 3 injections instead of 2.

I never come off hcg. I don't want my balls to shrink, and I feel better overall on blasts and cruises with it in.

TheH0517 likes this.