HellFire labs

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Hellfire labs rep, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Hellfire labs rep

Hellfire labs rep Junior Member

Hello Meso,
    I am a rep for hellfire labs, I have looked around the forum. I know that you guys protect yourselves and this community. I respect that and I know I am about to answer some tough questions with some blasting. HellFire labs was started about 8 years ago, then after couple years went to private and just being a "local" lab for friends and clients.
    HellFire labs is going out to expand its business and grow. Source boards that you have to pay for are heavily modded and some reviews are sweetened so to say. Where bad reviews are erased. Not what we want.
    I know the forum expects the lab to pay for testing of products, HellFire labs is willing to do so. Also credit for having blood work done. Also willing to do so.
    As far as process for the gear. Mct oil is used. It is filtered thru polycap .2 sterile filter. Autoclave is used also.
    I will be here as much as possible and to answer questions. There seems to be some good guys here. Thank you

Email for ordering or questions
    Hellfirelabz@protonmail.com
    List

Test c 300mg $ 45
    Test e 300mg $ 45
    tren a 100 mg $50
    Deca 300mg $45
    Sus 300mg $50
    Test p 100 $30
    Mast e 300 $ 55
    Mast p 100 $40

List will be expanding thank you.

IMG_0051.JPG

2. ronin17

ronin17 Member

How do you guys verify the quality of your raws? Please dont tell me you have a super duper raw hook up so you don't need to test.

Sk8man101 likes this.
  3. Not sure if it's right or wrong to drop this in your thread and by no means want to stunt your business but one comment you made just is not true.I am on 4 paid boards at the moment and plan to be on more.So yes you get a sub forum of your own to post,edit ..and delete any thread but let me tell you brother that is it.When you screw over a customer on any of those paid boards your finished as you will be outed on all of the rest of the board in every other subforum and section.So no your not protected and your not hiding anything at all.That paid board comment I take offense as like I said I put funds and time into all of those paid boards.A good example is hammer.Go see at asf that his paid subforum did not protect him at all.Thats all and good luck.

AIRBORNE DADDY likes this.
  4. legendary

legendary Member

Wtf is this about. It's not new fucking source Tuesday. You have to wait till the weekend.

Post up lab testing you done on your Raw powders. That's a very small list. Are you novice brewers?

MisterSuperGod and MindlessWork like this.
  5. Apexvallen

Apexvallen Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

SauceBoss and MindlessWork like this.
  6. legendary

legendary Member

He should of waited to new source Friday.

7. Les

Les Member

GrizzlyMint, Weston and CdnGuy like this.
  8. CdnGuy

CdnGuy Member

Or changed the labs name lol No wonder why they went "private" :rolleyes:

9. ronin17

ronin17 Member

Bullshit. Nice try.

Tj72 likes this.
  10. legendary

legendary Member

Lol

11. Hellfire labs rep

No not related at all to those posts. HellFire just wanted to expand and get more clients and customers.

12. legendary

legendary Member

So your a copycat?

13. ronin17

ronin17 Member

Tj72 likes this.
  14. ronin17

ronin17 Member

Whats funny is if you read legendarys link there us a list of the most popular ugls.

Not one of them still exists. Pretty telling.

tenpoundsleft likes this.
  15. Les

Les Member

You really should stay in your own thread but since you brought it up. I call Bullshit. On source boards you guys get a lot more slack and members get banned for sponsor bashing if they go after you too hard. After all that's what you pay your protection money for.

Those boards have their place but that crap your pitching about them is Bullshit.

16. CdnGuy

CdnGuy Member

Ok that's a relief long as you say so. Please mark me down for a dimes worth of your finest FED brew. Then fuck right off! :)

TorroXL, AIRBORNE DADDY and ronin17 like this.
  17. ronin17

ronin17 Member

Fed brew is fire! Literally!

18. Hellfire labs rep

It is a small list yes. It will be expanding. He has used the same supplier for awhile. HellFire labs would do testing of any kind to show.