HELLO EVERYONE.... Again.... :-)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FTT010101, May 16, 2006.

1. FTT010101

FTT010101 Junior Member

Its nice to see all of you again, I was previously known as Tank01 on these boards just to refresh anyones memory who needs it... probobly everyone huh :)
    Wow, so ive been debating writting this little messege here for a while as I had a problem with "the man" about a year and a half - Two years ago... been trying to lay low and juice free for a the time being while I go through this incredibly tough program at school. Tierd of wasting away so im trying to get back into the scene... so I figured id start at my roots... here with you guys... Phreezer, Bobsmith, Thick, Grizz...all you guys (bear with me its been almost 2 years since ive made a post so I dont really remember everyones names. I look forward to hanging out here with ya guys while I continue through school. Anyway, I thought a reunion would be in order so that people dont look at me like... who the F$%$ is that? Aight guys,

lata!

FTT

2. Bob Smith

Bob Smith Member

Hey bro!

3. FTT010101

FTT010101 Junior Member

Hey man!!! Glad to see you around on these boards still... hurry up and get back on Aim you know how to reach me :) Hope everything is good with Jewles and yourself :) talk to you soon!

FTT

4. MANWHORE

MANWHORE Member

Sorry to cut the PM short but yeah i guess i was thinking Who The Fuck Is This Guy lol .. I haven't been around Meso as long as these other guys and my memory is shot but welcome back

5. FTT010101

FTT010101 Junior Member

hey man, its all good and Im glad we still got good bro's around here who can respect the board and the scene by keeping their mouths shut about shit. Yeah, I remember you too bro... but like you said... shit that was like 2 years ago almost now so im a little hazy too, but not worries on the PM ... much respect for your descison :)

FTT

6. THL

THL Junior Member

What up tank.

Wasn't it you who always put those funny pics on all of your posts?

7. FTT010101

FTT010101 Junior Member

LOL, yeah for a while I did that shit... untill it caught on and it seemed like everyone was doing it... plus it kinda made me look like a jackass... lol, but whatever :-D those were some funny ass pics though man :) Glad you rememberd :-D. Good seeing you again, see ya around on meso

FTT

8. THL

THL Junior Member

Like this one:

Last edited: May 16, 2006
  9. THL

THL Junior Member

How the hell do you post a pic without it being an attachment? :mad:

10. FTT010101

FTT010101 Junior Member

thats actualy one reason I stopped... I didnt quite understand how either... but yeah, just like that pic I think I deleted most of those pics when I built my new computer :p

FTT

11. oldtimer

oldtimer Junior Member

Ah I remember the pics, some were very funny.

12. FTT010101

FTT010101 Junior Member

I wish I could find this one... it made me seriously fall out of my chair laughing... It had this guy who had put a paper bag on his head which had a suprised look drawn on it... the top right corner of the bag was on fire and it said holy shit at the bottom... it was fuckin funny... damn, wish I could find it..

FTT

13. gixxerboy

gixxerboy Junior Member

Whats up bro. I always like the one i think it was eric estrade in his chips outfit saying your a fag.

14. FTT010101

FTT010101 Junior Member

lol, man i wish i didnt delete that folder... I had so many funny ass pics. :)

FTT

15. bg65

bg65 Junior Member

What's up bro?! I figured I'd keep this bumped for you. Good to have you back on the board, see you around...

16. bg65

bg65 Junior Member

What's up bro?! I figured I'd keep this bumped for you. Good to have you back on the board, see you around...

I still owe you that sushi...

17. Grizzly

Grizzly Member

Sup, tank? How they hanging?

18. FTT010101

FTT010101 Junior Member

Bg65! Grizz! Nice to see ya both again :) ... and yeah... well... to answer your question grizz ... they are hanging now... lol, now that ive been clean for way too long... actualy have somthing there to hang :eek:

ok man, lata guys!

FTT

19. THL

THL Junior Member

Hey Tank, I found your senior picture from high school!

[​IMG]

20. FTT010101

FTT010101 Junior Member

LOL! thanks buddy! :) Hey, how did you figure out to get it in the msg box? can you either pm me how you did it or type it here? Ive been trying to figure that out for ages... Thanks buddy

damn, that is quite the mullet! :eek:

FTT:D