Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Wingo82, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Wingo82

Wingo82 Junior Member

Hello all,

I've been lurking here for a long time and finally decided to register. In my opinion meso is the best forum on the net period. A little about me, I'm 35 stand 6'5" tall and am around 230lbs. I'm a commercial electrician by trade. I've been training on and off since high school. About 4 years ago I was involved in an awful car accident which caused me to have 3 herniated discs, two severe, in my lower lumbar region. Needless to say I blew up when I wasn't able to work out. I gained close to 100lbs and ended up walking with a cane. At this point I couldn't even move the toes on my right foot from the nerve being pinched. I ended up going through lots of physical rehab and eventually surgery. I also ended up with quite a painkiller habit that just destroyed my testosterone levels. Thankfully about 2 years ago I found a good local TRT doc and my life has completely turned around. I spent around 6 months solely doing DDP yoga, then finally made my way back into the gym. I've been lifting and still doing yoga for about 18 months now and I feel absolutely great. Almost like a whole new peraon. I've also kicked the nasty painkiller addiction. I'm preparing to start training juijitsu within the next month. I'm ready to take on the next challenge.

It's good to finally meet you all.

2. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

Welcome. We've had a lot of lurkers join lately. Glad to hear you turned your life around.

3. Wingo82

Wingo82 Junior Member

Thanks man. Anything is truly possible once you set your mind to it.

BigNattyDaddy likes this.
  4. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

I agree. The mind is a powerful tool.