Hello. I'm a new member looking for friends and advice.

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Kalima Turpin, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Kalima Turpin

Kalima Turpin Junior Member

Hello to everyone who respond. I am a lady who is a little lost and confused about where to begin. I read a lot of post on meso and did some research on different products. While researching I found a product that might be best suited for me. But my only problem is, i'm still not sure how to make helpful friends with information on obtaining or vitamins or stacking for someone who just want to tone up lightly. Please bear with me. I have no experience at all. I'm just a friendly girl looking for advice from people with good knowledge on this subject.

2. kawilt

kawilt Member

You can get all the help you need on this forum. Very knowledgable group, and their very helpful.... most of the time. :). Very pretty name "Kalima".
    Welcome aboard....

3. Kalima Turpin

Ok. Thank you so much.

4. Ripped

Ripped Member

@ Gear Goddess have you met her.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

5. Kalima Turpin

No i haven't met her yet, but i seen her name on a post. I will introduce myself to her. Thanks for your post.

6. Ripped

Ripped Member

Your welcome she seems to be very helpful .

7. TSud

TSud Member

Welcome to meso. There is a lot of great members and info on here though at times it can seem like information overload. If you have any questions fell free to post it and well do the best we can to help you out.

8. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

@GearGodess is very knowledgeable about female training and supplementation. She's on here a fair bit so just tagged her so she should chime in soon.

Welcome to Meso Kalima, ladies are very welcomed here!

9. DrinkFlintWater

DrinkFlintWater Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

You guys are hilarious.....
    #dont-feed-the-troll

10. ddp7

ddp7 Member

Welcome to MesoRX International.

Nice teddybear : )

11. Ripped

Ripped Member

I thought that at first then thought what the heck maybe not idk.

MindlessWork and DrinkFlintWater like this.
  12. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Now do I sense a disturbance in the matrix???

I sure hope this isn't a troll though but the recent batch of new people seem to be overly dramatic and loud and showing their troll side o_O

13. DrinkFlintWater

Bingo bango!;)

Olympia95 and MindlessWork like this.
  14. DrinkFlintWater

@ddp7 i saw your vid running up those steps....keep killin that cardio bro! I got tired just watching it

SmallWoody, ddp7 and MindlessWork like this.
  15. Devil3

Devil3 Member

Can't see GG giving her time to a troll...

But if you're serious about this lifestyle GG should be the person to consult, she's a smart cookie.

MindlessWork likes this.
  16. Kalima Turpin

What is a troll? What are you talking about?

Schwasty likes this.
  17. Kalima Turpin

I appreciate everyone recommending Gear Goddess to me. She seems to have good friends that think highly of her.:)

18. Kalima Turpin

I am not a troll. Whatever that supposed to mean. That Drinkflintwater person don't know me or anything about me, and i don't appreciate him spreading rumors. There's always at least one person in a group of people that can't be nice. I'm not a man! I'm not ruff! And I'm going to ignore his bullshit!

19. ddp7

ddp7 Member

thank you,you dont how i love this climbs,its just soft cardio doesnt rational sense to me haha,but the steps video is the little final,check the first video thats the bigdeal the forest route with climbs and downs : )

20. MaxVolume

MaxVolume Member

Pot, meet kettle.

I don't know if you're legitimate or not, so I'll reserve judgment. Ignore @DrinkFlintWater. His username says it all (google Flint, MI, water crisis to understand what I'm talking about if you don't know).

Here's a pic of him.

IMG_0671.JPG