Hello

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by smithheat360, Apr 1, 2018.

1. smithheat360

smithheat360 Junior Member

Hello all I've been a long time lurker and recently joined this form. I'm 32 yr old 5'8" at 190lbs. I've been working out since midde school to help in sports (wrestling, boxing, lacrosse). Ive worked in the medical field for 8 years and specialized in the area of endocrine so any working out i do is just to stay sharp. I've been blown away by the knowledge some of the more experienced members on this forum display and their use of certain medication like insulin, prolactin inhibitors as it goes against the labeled uses for these drugs but their application does check out from an off label fundamental physiological perspective. I've only recently decided to go unnatural with my workouts since my body hits a peak that I can not get pass and I don't recover like I did at 25 yrs of age. I look forward to being a member of this forum and thanks for alot of the awesome knowledge on this forum.

Sld94 likes this.
  2. HIGHRISK

HIGHRISK Member

Welcome. There's lots of valuable info here. Sometimes you have to read through some bullshit but it's there.

smithheat360 likes this.