Help!First time HGH, Omintrope or find generic?

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by Gabuddy494, May 9, 2018.

1. Gabuddy494

Gabuddy494 Member

Hey y’all,
    This will my first time running HGH. Been running AAS for the last 5 years, I’m 29 225 11-12%body fat. I planned on running pharmacy grade HGH for 6 months at 2ius a day. I’m running it through my 12 week pct then through another 12 week testosterone cycle. But damn that’s expensive, I see stuff like qtropin by roidsource for like 175$ for 110 ius or Ansomone from druggear for 300$ for 100ius. Where as the pharmacy grade is 550$ for 32ius. Is it worth getting pharmacy grAde? Would you just buy cheaper hgh and run more of it? I honestly don’t know any other generic but atropine and ansomone though. Thanks for input!

2. Eman

Eman Member

What is your goal with using GH?

3. Gabuddy494

Gabuddy494 Member

As a maintenance and bridge. A few nagging injuries from my last cycle, I Look amazing but my body has been beat to hell from my football days. And I’m really starting to feel it. Also I’m vegan and trying to keep my weight/strength between cycles is a hard, real hard. My fat/carb intake is high, which leads to a bloated look offcycle, despite never getting up over 12% body fat.

Last edited: May 9, 2018
  4. Morefyah

Morefyah Member

D8DD191E-DBAE-48B2-87EB-951A7D4AD595.jpeg Optimus Prime is vegan and he’s diesel as fuck!! :)

5. Eman

Eman Member

2iu is a rather low dose is why I ask. You may not get very much out of it at that dose... Especially if your IGF levels are already in a healthy range.

As far as pharma vs generic... The debate has raged on for a long time regarding which is better. Ultimately, you have to decide for yourself if it's worth it. I can tell you, tons of guys have gotten great results on generics. You should NOT have to use a higher dose of generic to match X amount of a pharma dose.

I would also suggest you get your diet squared away. If you're getting weak, losing weight and looking/feeling bloated off cycle - some things need to be adjusted to make things more optimal. Doing this as a vegan isn't impossible, just disadvantageous. Look at your diet to see where you can optimize.

Hope this helps.