Help me not die

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by 350lift, Sep 14, 2019.

1. 350lift

350lift Member

I’m sick of fuckin chocolate vanilla sweet blah blah fuckin protein shakes. I can’t take it

I wanted to get u flavored and mix it with lemonade now I’m hearing That’s a bad bad idea:

How the FUCK can I make a protein shake with juice. Orange juice cranberry juice I don’t give a fuck juice.

Save my life.
    Thanks.

2. socalmk6gti

socalmk6gti Member

Why do you want to add juice? What's wrong with water?

3. 350lift

350lift Member

Water would be even better but there ain’t a protein on the planet that u can mix with water and have it taste like water

4. IncorrectName

IncorrectName Member

Perhaps try flavorless protein and mix it with juice. Could be a bit bitter, but could work out.

testiFy likes this.
  5. AlwaysHungry

AlwaysHungry Member

Eggwhites mix it with whatever y like

ITALYAAS, cochino, EazyE and 2 others like this.
  6. 350lift

350lift Member

I just bought a blender ima try some frozen fruit with unflavored and milk that should help I hope

7. 350lift

350lift Member

Fuck forgot about this

Good idea

AlwaysHungry likes this.
  8. socalmk6gti

socalmk6gti Member

Why do u want it flavorless? I'm confused on what you're trying to accomplish....

9. Uglyrichie

Uglyrichie Member

Being a smart ass here but have you ever heard suck it up buttercup

10. Uglyrichie

Uglyrichie Member

Coffee and flavored creamer

11. socalmk6gti

socalmk6gti Member

I just drink the egg whites straight. The Costco cartons are 50g protein each and easy to chug down. Just make sure they're cold and shake well before drinking. More protein than any powder is going to provide

ITALYAAS, Artifex and AlwaysHungry like this.
  12. AlwaysHungry

AlwaysHungry Member

Also better protein source if y ask me easily digestible I always have stomach issues with whey. Eggwhites blended oats water/low fat milk banana penaut butter and some cocoa powder boom you have quality gainer. Eggwhites/pineapple juice boom post workout shake coupled with some ius of slin. No need to spend money on crap powders.

13. Test_Subject

Test_Subject Member

Cooking eggs increases the bioavailability of their protein.

Eating them raw is counterproductive. You're much better off making a giant omlette.

EazyE and ickyrica like this.
  14. socalmk6gti

socalmk6gti Member

Any research data to support this? I've never heard such a thing, in fact I've heard more arguments to the contrary. The only benefit I could see to cooking is increasing TEF due to body having to break down a solid instead of using an already broken down liquid. Both sources contain a complete animal protein

15. Test_Subject

Test_Subject Member

Code:
    https://academic.oup.com/jn/article/128/10/1716/4723080
    Roughly 51% availability for raw vs. 91% for cooked.

Rocky had it all wrong.

16. xTyson

xTyson Junior Member

Not what I was expecting when I opened this thread lol.. good luck with that

17. johntt44

johntt44 Member

Yep. Better absorption if cooked.

Test_Subject likes this.
  18. Monstar

Monstar Member

Found this out years ago. Sure would be easier if it wasn't true but seems locked in via all sources.

Test_Subject likes this.
  19. maxmuscle01

maxmuscle01 Member

I get the clear isopure powder unflavored and these sometimes. The unflavored clear powder you can even mix w coffee. Pretty easy to mix w spoon. IMG_3057.JPG Max

20. socalmk6gti

socalmk6gti Member

We found that the NPU (net protein utilization)or EW (egg whites) was approximately 97%, irrespective of the heating. Furthermore, the NPU for EW was significantly higher than that for milk whey protein (90%). This result was comparable to previously reported values [10, 18].

Heating Has No Effect on the Net Protein Utilisation from Egg Whites in Rats

Now I need to read up on the difference between net protein utilization versus availability.

I have to thank you for sending me down this rabbit hole lol