Help me not die

waterbottle

Fuck forgot about this

Good idea
If you drink uncooked egg whites, you will lose some of the protein. In addition to that, if you’re drinking a large amount of egg whites for a long period of time, you run the risk of biotin deficiency.

Egg whites have something called avidin in them. Avidin binds strongly to biotin in your body, so if you’re consuming a lot of it, for an extended period of time, you may experience biotin deficiency, which has some side effects that do not sound very fun at all.

When you cook the egg whites it breaks down the avidin so this doesn’t happen. Just something to think about for anyone who drinks egg white regularly

Jankauskas

I’m sick of fuckin chocolate vanilla sweet blah blah fuckin protein shakes. I can’t take it

I wanted to get u flavored and mix it with lemonade now I’m hearing That’s a bad bad idea:

How the FUCK can I make a protein shake with juice. Orange juice cranberry juice I don’t give a fuck juice.

Save my life.
Thanks.
Myprotein has a new selection of “clear whey” that supposedly is exactly what you are looking for.

It’s expensive though

skinnyman

EAA?

When I get tired of those sweet protein flavors I just get unflavored protein.

IMO whey protein tastes a lot better with milk.

jJjburton

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
I’m sick of fuckin chocolate vanilla sweet blah blah fuckin protein shakes. I can’t take it

I wanted to get u flavored and mix it with lemonade now I’m hearing That’s a bad bad idea:

How the FUCK can I make a protein shake with juice. Orange juice cranberry juice I don’t give a fuck juice.

Save my life.
Thanks.
Myo protein has a clear protein powder. Lemonade flavor

Believe supplements had some unflavored protein where u actually buy the flavor separately they have tons. Been wanting to try they’re supposed to be a super good brand. But just buy the protein which is flavorless

Avies48

Also better protein source if y ask me easily digestible I always have stomach issues with whey. Eggwhites blended oats water/low fat milk banana penaut butter and some cocoa powder boom you have quality gainer. Eggwhites/pineapple juice boom post workout shake coupled with some ius of slin. No need to spend money on crap powders.
Mam i wish i could just slam back egg whites, i puke all over the place like the exorcist, seriously makes me chuck

Sponsored Links