Help please

Discussion in 'Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency' started by Yeabuddyron, Sep 6, 2016.

1. Yeabuddyron

Yeabuddyron Member

I transfer money from circle to dark wallet and still nothing. It's like my dark wallet is not connecting for some reason.

2. Yeabuddyron

Yeabuddyron Member

Says obelisk offline!

3. Yeabuddyron

Yeabuddyron Member

Case closed. 24hr later obelisk connected successfully and a seed search gathered the transaction. I consider myself very lucky and if anyone out there is using dark wallet I'd find something different as it seems it's not being updated anymore.

4. TS561

TS561 Member

It seems like the Darkwallet project is dying. There have members of the project openly working on other things. Also, it seems like funding has become a problem. The latest version of the wallet has been reported to have a lot of bugs. You were very lucky to get your coin back. Earlier versions actually work better.

pumpingiron22 likes this.
  5. Yeabuddyron

Yeabuddyron Member

Yea I went back to .0.7.0 to get my private keys. They would not dump on 0.8.0. It was a miracle. I logged in and for 24hr it said error then out of nowhere boom it connected loaded my seeds and I got that money out of there asap. Didn't even mess with mixer. Needless to say I think blockchain is the only consistent wallet now.

6. I use coinstar. Millions of users and based here in America. Deposits work instantly from a card and a few days from a bank account. Buying from it is super easy with the app. I suggest trying it out.

7. Yeabuddyron

Yeabuddyron Member

Yea I use circle for the initial wallet

8. Sorry meant to say Coinbase! Not coinstar, so sorry. Don't use coinstar

9. NOSUCHSARMS

NOSUCHSARMS Junior Member

Hey I am experiencing the same thing , sent money from circle >> blackchain >> darkwallet
    but I dont see my money on dark wallet yet. How did u send it from blackchain to darkwallet? did you use the stealth address ?

10. pumpingiron22

pumpingiron22 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter