Help--test cypionate ( crystallizing )

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by taser, Feb 3, 2007.

taser

taser Junior Member

i started a bottle of cyp a few weeks back and notice it is crystallizing;unless i am seeing things. is this normal? how do i rectify the problem without ruining my test? thanks

is_wizer

is_wizer Junior Member

I assume it's some sort of UG gear? It'll happen.. no worries.. just sit the bottle in a bowl of hot water for 10 minutes.. it should be fine

jsupstarz

jsupstarz Junior Member

Yes thats normal. The optimal temperature for test cyp is 75 deg. I store mine when I m not using it @ 65 (in the house) and it is virtually frozen. (CRYSTALIZED). So you just have to keep it somewhere real warm and you do have to warm it up everytime you draw up, preferably in REAL HOT water. You want it to be about 80 deg. when you inject . it. I had mine tested back in the day cuz it was freezing at room temp and it was perfectly dosed test cyp. You have nothing to worry about just keep it HOT>

taser

taser Junior Member

why is it that only cyp crystallizes and not enanthate?

jsupstarz

jsupstarz Junior Member

chemical makeup of the ester. Like certain compounds freeze and different temps like alchol and water. The chemical makeup isn't the same. Different tests have diff. chemical properties.

pleasurenpain

pleasurenpain Junior Member

The fix is correct. You can put a needle in the top and heat it up on the stove this will bring it back. I make mine at 2%, 20% and never have any problem. Cyp is a heavier ester. That is why it is doing this on you.

taser

taser Junior Member

heating my cypionate will not ruin it? i always thought excessive heat can spoil the gear..also,thanks for all the responses...

jsupstarz

jsupstarz Junior Member

no that is not excessive heat. We aren't saying to put in the oven at 500 deg for 6 hours just in some warm water to heat it to 80 ish deg. Thanks

HDH

HDH Active Member

You could even do 250 degrees in an oven with a pin sticking out of the top but much easier to use hot water.

HDH

jsupstarz

jsupstarz Junior Member

See that compound is more stable when its hot than at room temperature. So heating is actually good for it. I t won't ruin it.:D

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.