Dropped self TRT back in July to pursue a script instead. Saw endo in August she wanted me to wait till October to take bloods. TT came back at 134 FT 9.5. She wanted me to wait 2 more months now fast forward to these bloods my TT came back 185 FT 9.1. She offered to put me on cabergoline which i refused. I called to make an appt with a different doctor as i’ve been dealing with this for almost 2 years. Had an MRI of my pituitary and it came back normal. Hep test came back negative as my liver enzymes showed that they are high which i can’t figure out why? Should i keep waiting to see if my levels ever return to normal or is TRT in my near future? With levels this low i assume i’d be a good candidate. Please any advice and info is greatly appreciated. Bloods are posted.