Help with payment

Discussion in 'Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency' started by Greek_beast95, Jun 6, 2018.

1. AlwaysHungry

AlwaysHungry Member

My bank does not allow crypto purchases too also Coinbase dosen't accept my greek ID

2. Ultrafast

Ultrafast Member

I have to agree with Greek, it is a major pain in the ass and expensive. I’ve done it 3 times and each time I literally wanted to give up.
    My bank doesn’t allow bitcoin purchases. Therefore, I have to go through Paxful...I have to then find a guy that will repay me in bitcoin through Western Union .90 cents on the dollar. Then have to pay out to WU for the transaction. Then when you transfer from your Paxful wallet there is another fee.
    The gear I purchased was $210....total after all the bullshit...$254.

3. bonacris

bonacris Member

Coinbase monitors who you send money to. If the account is suspicious they will shut down your account. There are other options other than coinbase but they all require verification

4. SuperSwede

SuperSwede Member

Yes they shut down my account for some reason some years ago.
    I was sad in one minute..
    Now i buy my btc with cash. I have friends in the btc business, they like cash and i like coins - win win :D

AIRBORNE DADDY and bonacris like this.
  5. Just1more

Just1more Member

Fuck coinbase, I purchase my btc from coinmama, then transfer it to my jaxx wallet.
    Never had an issue, and the mining fees are reasonable

hunterbro and AIRBORNE DADDY like this.
  6. macabremitch

macabremitch Member

why don’t you just open up an account from another bank that allows coinbase. i do agree with the new ban it’s been harder but i think it’s only 4 banks that have banned bitcoins.

7. DrankSlangin

DrankSlangin Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

You’re a millennial for fuck’s sake, how can you not figure this out immediately? I had to actually read instructions for like 10 minutes the first time.

8. Greek_beast95

Greek_beast95 Member

I think the biggest issue I’m having is how there’s so many different platforms to use it on and when it asks how much bitcoin I want to buy I don’t know how to say I want 150$ worth like what’s that work out to? .00000000000347800
    Lmao idk

fresnos2k likes this.
  9. picholas

picholas Member

Read the link I posted bro, it explains everything. Even has pictures.

10. JabbedUp

JabbedUp Junior Member

I got a 300 euro limit on Coinbase without any ID. I use the app.
    Using a CC too.

11. . Same here. Now looking for a new method. CIM for now.

12. Spothenot

Spothenot Junior Member

I am having trouble getting my ID to upload...keeps saying failed to load..like not a clear picture

AlwaysHungry likes this.
  13. macabremitch

macabremitch Member

is it your DL ? maybe try some different lighting. clean your id and camera lens.

14. JabbedUp

JabbedUp Junior Member

Try blockchain too if you don’t want to use or can’t use ID.