Here are some 1 month photos

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by lastchance, May 8, 2009.

1. lastchance

lastchance Junior Member

The photo without shirt is obvious I had not trained in many many years. The photo with tank top I have been back to training for a month and I am 10 days on cycle. I had lost 26 pounds, prior to starting cycle. Clean diet, cardio, ECA. A lot of dedication to get this far. Thanks for all your help.

Attached Files:

2. tonyS

tonyS Junior Member

great...

3. jasthace

jasthace Member

You are looking better,but seem to be hiding behind a singlet for an unfair advantage.
    I noticed in the first photo, that there are a lot of weeds in your back yard,if you pull them out you might loose a bit more fat and gain a healthy tan;)

4. mr.nitro

mr.nitro Member

doing good, keep up with it.

5. Grappler76

Grappler76 Junior Member

Lol, you look just like me. I`m 5.11 and 245lbs.

6. lastchance

lastchance Junior Member

next month i will definetly have the shirt off! Abs should be in full effect and tan. Yes 5' 11" 220 40 yo. I plan to post pictures every month.:)

7. Grappler76

Grappler76 Junior Member

Going to be great to follow your progress.

Glad you took my last post the right way. Didn`t mean to be rude or anything. Just glad to see that I`m not the only one who isn`t ten days away from competition shape.

8. lastchance

lastchance Junior Member

no sweat bro, I am never going to be a competive bodybuilder. This I know. This is for me! I hope as i give updates that it can inspire the 40+ out of shape. It is never to late to look good. Take care!

9. TZTARZAN2000

TZTARZAN2000 Member

that is awsome! i am curious why the tank? still hiding that belly? no disrespect intended! keep it up and youl see those abbs, maybe not next month but you keep it up because they are there. a little tan would help you too but you are definately on the right track, keep up the good work and stick to that clean diet!

10. lastchance

lastchance Junior Member

Yep, hiding a little belly. No question. Got up this morning and the abs are allready coming in ever so slight! I had a nice 8 pack all through my twentys. They are there. Thanks for the support.

11. bigbench

bigbench Member

Hell bro, if you had them before, time to get them back! Very nice for such a short time frame. You actually have a stomach now vs a gut :D

12. Iron Worker

Iron Worker Junior Member

1 month? Wow, looks like a three month out photo, good work.

13. sportsclub

sportsclub Member

great work, you had some great results in such a short time...keep it up:)

14. xray9

xray9 Junior Member

NIce work! Can you provide details of your diet when you lost 26 pounds? How long did it take?

15. BlackHawk

BlackHawk Junior Member

lmfaomsh

16. lastchance

lastchance Junior Member

Imfaomsh???????? Diet, some would say i cheated, high protien, very low fat, low carb, 200mg DNP ed, for twenty days and ECA. Oh ya don't forget the coffee....I'm sure that is what did it[:eek:)]