Hexarelin and CJC-1295 with a cycle?

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by juangutieres, Aug 28, 2007.

1. juangutieres

juangutieres Junior Member

has anyone mixed in Hexarelin and cjc-1295 with a cycle? if so, what did you do for dosing. The info I have read says the half life is about a week on them but some of the guys I have talked to do 100ug ED (some up to 400). You think there is any benifit to doing that rather than 700ug every week?

2. MaxRep

MaxRep Member

I don't know if you've actually read the studies but as I recall, the lab rats were generally injected every day. I think you'd be wasting your time to inject once a week.

Also, I don't know what else you're using but from those 2 products alone, I wouldn't expect a lot. Perhaps as part of a cycle they can provide more benefits but they essentially just increase your body's own HGH.

The reality is even getting your body to increase it's own GH production is going to be a fairly minimal increase compared to taking exogenous HGH. And doing that is generally acknowledged to not produce much effects for 5-6 months.

So this whole fad of Hex and CJC, etc., is probably going to leave a lot of people poorer but wiser.

Good luck,
    MaxRep

3. juangutieres

be using it with igf, mgf, and tren. the hex and cjc are to prevent the negative feedback the ifg will cause. there is a short summary of a study on here http://www.*******************.net/products.asp?id=48
    I don't put a lot of stock in the claims of places selling products but thats part of the reason I'm posting this.

4. MaxRep

MaxRep Member

I'm sorry bro but I can't believe the things people buy into without the slightest shred of proof.

Please show me the study that shows a negative feeback loop for IGF.

If that's really why you're taking Hex and CJC, you've been badly misled.

I read the page you linked to above and you seem to have misunderstood the negative feedback loop they're (I-R) referring to. There is a negative feedback loop for HGH but it has nothing to do with IGF. HGH and IGF have their own pathways, their own receptors and the one does not give negative feedback on the other.

Also, I-R is famous for quoting studies out of context. Don't you think it's a little strange that they constantly mention studies but unlike most reputable companies, they don't list their references?

There's nothing wrong with taking Hex and CJC. My original point was to simply not expect much and you appear to be taking them for the wrong reasons.

Good luck,
    MaxRep

5. juangutieres

well like I said, thats why I'm posting, I want to gather as much info and feedback as I can before I do anything. I'll have to do some digging, I was sure I read somewhere about IGF and GH release (yes, an actual study, not someones propoganda) but I could be wrong....and of course it might have just been one study, and yes I realize that if it hasn't be reproduced by other studies it doesn't have much credibility. I was hoping to get some feedback from guys that have used it to see what they had to say. I hope I haven't given you the impression that I'm some moron that reads something, believes it, and then orders.

6. juangutieres

is there anything to [D-Lys³] ghrp-6? that site is the only place I have seen it, is it legit or bunk?