Hey American_Anus

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Piney, Apr 13, 2018.

1. Piney

Piney Junior Member

american anus
    Love your commentary especially on the other board and the advice column but can i ask a serious question?
    How did you get the name “amercan anus”? Its unique but mysterious at the same time.

2. Eman

Eman Member

You realize that there is a private messaging function on this board, right?

msl3862, EazyDuzIt and Brandaddy like this.
  3. GymRat88

GymRat88 Member

Isnt there already a thread made for this?

4. Eman

Eman Member

This is a different guy I think...

Everyone is all over American Anus' dick all of the sudden.

Wtf did I just say... :confused:

5. American_Anus

American_Anus Junior Member

This is a great question i have been asked numerous times.
    Some of my older posts as well as other documented life experiences have touched on this.
    As you probably know, i was a racer at one time, a racer of cars. The side of my car said ‘ american assassin”.
    Because it was a rather long name the word assassin was broken up because of the door panel.
    So it said american ass —- assin.
    As the race was starting the announcer who is a very nice man and also a preacher announced the names of the car. Because of the glare he said, “ in slot number 5, we have the american ass”. Then he realized what he said and for the remainder of the race he woud refer to me as the american anus because to him, using the word ass was profanity. No one really laughed, they just thought i had an interesting name and it stuck.

msl3862, Rockclimber and ickyrica like this.
  6. Dregib

Dregib Member

That guy is an idiot troll lol wtf how many trolls do we have on here? Troll fans of trolls? One troll with multiple handles in order to create the illusion of troll fandom?

The amount of pathetic mentally ill mother’s basement living chronic masturbators is astounding these days.

7. Spooby

Spooby Member

Wtf even are these threads lol

DrinkFlintWater likes this.
  8. DrinkFlintWater

DrinkFlintWater Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Good question- im sure we will find out the end game with this sooner or later.

9. x11

x11 Member

Will there be a US led invasion to install a puppet government in Syria.

What are the implication for US farmers and world trade for joining/not joining the TPP.

10. Robfromga

Robfromga Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Yeah dude...since that has worked so well in every other ME country

11. flenser

flenser Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

American Anus.. I thought that was Washington DC.