Hey everyone, 41 year old first timer

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by BSC77, Jun 12, 2018.

1. BSC77

BSC77 Junior Member

Just found this site and wish I'd knew about it sooner. I'm 41 and just started a cycle of sustanon last week. Plan is 500cc/week, pinning Mon/Thur.

Definitely a little overwhelmed and not as prepared as I should be, no AI on hand and my 2nd injection in my glute left a huge f'in welt. Hoping to learn as much as possible to make sure I stay safe and make some nice gains.

2. Skank

Skank Member

Welcome. You are at the right place for learning. If you really need direction on where to look for resources, be transparent as to what you need information on and why you need it. You will catch some shit if you've made some dumbass mistakes, but around here, mercy is shown in the form of knowledge. Stick around, contribute by asking INFORMED questions, and you will reap the benefits of all these OG's.

3. BSC77

BSC77 Junior Member

Thanks Skank, full transparency is no issue. I've spent a a bunch of hours reading in the forums and I know I've already made some mistakes. But I won't make 'em again. Thanks for the welcome!

4. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Welcome to Meso and you will like how this place is run. Also a lot of good info to be had.

5. BSC77

BSC77 Junior Member

Thanks man, looking forward to it!

6. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

Welcome. All of us have made mistakes at one time or another. It's smart to learn from your own mistakes but it's smarter to learn from others mistakes. :)

7. BSC77

BSC77 Junior Member

So true BigNatty, hoping to do just that.

BigNattyDaddy likes this.
  8. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

Also would HIGHLY recommend getting an AI as soon as possible. arimidex and aromasin are good choices.

9. BSC77

BSC77 Junior Member

That's one of the reasons I'm here. Without a script, how do I do that?

10. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

How did you get your sustanon?

11. BSC77

BSC77 Junior Member

A friend of mine got it from his brother in law, who has a doctor he sees for his AI. Unfortunately he's out of state. I jumped in a little too quick here.

12. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

If I were you I would try to get some from him or find a website to buy some

13. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

If the testosterone is real then you might get gynocomastia(bitch tits) from them without an AI

14. BSC77

BSC77 Junior Member

Yeah gonna try one of the sources listed here I think.

15. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

Good luck and do plenty of research

BSC77 likes this.