HGH and insulin resistance/diabetes?

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by JackTorrance, Aug 31, 2017.

1. janoshik

janoshik Member

can you PM me or email me, please? an issue unrelated to this forum

2. Yes it all makes sense but does anyone here know of someone who admins GH IV? Some of the literature I've looked at has used continuous infusions to determine effects but in terms of what most of us here are looking for: growth, not sure why you would go that route. Yes pharmacokinetically you would require less but the point I was trying to make originally was that normally the body sees smaller pulses of Gh throughout the day with relatively stable IGF-1 level. Most of what is being said here is intuitive ....just not sure where the application is?

mands likes this.
  3. Naugahyde

Naugahyde Member

The day bodybuilders start continuous GH infusion via some form of mobile pump - is the day we might finally have to say 'enough is enough'!

Marcus and gobigorgohome1218 like this.
  4. mands

mands Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I have spoken to a few on the forums over the years. I have not seen or know anyone in "real life" that does IV injections of GH.

Those that have spoken about it usually take it because the bioavailability is higher than shooting SC or IM. Therefore you can use a lower dose for same effects.

Cost perhaps...

mands

5. Been enjoying these discussions since I've joined the forum.....but it's all making me anxious to get started myself...just hoping my gear checks out! Can't imagine how it's going to impact my training...hoping for some very real changes

mands likes this.
  6. mands

mands Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Good to have you here! Good luck.

mands

Dr JIM likes this.
  7. Thank you sir...looking forward to shareing some real experience and data...not just thoughts and knowledge

mands likes this.
  8. Dr JIM

Dr JIM Member

I'm sure U already know this Mands but it's something thats must be clarified,

All parenterally administered drugs are by definition 100% bioavailable and for that reason alone IV GH is about as IGNORANT as it gets.

And it wouldn't surprise me if those who are running IV GH weren't IVDA in the past or in the present!

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
    amar7 likes this.
  9. Dr JIM

Dr JIM Member

Being a Meso newcomer try not to be to presumptuous about the
    "experience" of others on this board bc although some choose
    make a spectacle of themselves and grossly exaggerate their PED use others have reasons to refrain from such boastful commentary.

And bc of the recent advances in medical science, experience and
    knowledge are complimentary rather than contradictory in the majority of instances IME.

Jim

XmadXscientist likes this.
  10. Dr JIM

Dr JIM Member

Check out the graphs bc they show how insulin resistance increases as FFA levels increase.

A similar effect has been demonstrated with HIGH dose GH and evidence of such a change is revealed in the earlier article I posted.

JIM

mands likes this.
  11. Thanks. Yeah it's fairly easy to tell after a while who's legit. Anyway, I was actually referring to myself. While it's nice to talk about this stuff to a certain degree I get the most from individuals personal experiences. And I'm looking forward to contributing to this. While I've spent plenty of years picking and choosing journal articles that support my ideas or statements I came to this forum because I want to maximize my efforts in the gym. I actually chuckle sometimes because we start talking about what's safe and best to avoid while at the same time having conversations about gear, sources and gettin freaky. I'm really looking to take this to the next level. The studies aren't directed at this end point... Absolutely be safe and do the research. But when it comes to PED's it's years of trial and error that have formed the protocols of the top trainers.

mands likes this.
  12. amar7

amar7 Member

Not a native speaker here.. can anyone tell me if any solutions have been found in the last 2 pages or methods to reduce the diabetes risk other than not taking doses that are too high?

13. amar7

amar7 Member

Does adding insulin to HGH raise or reduce the risk of diabetes?

14. Jeffg353

Jeffg353 Member

Yo back up off my trump-pump! (Copyright n patent pending). Continuous TRUMPtropin (GMP produced) GH injection that mimics natural GH spikes throughout the day.

15. amar7

amar7 Member

haha:)

16. Naugahyde

Naugahyde Member

Lovin that Orange color pump...
    but you forgot 'Pharma Grade' ;)