Hgh and insulin.

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by Kingkersis88, Sep 21, 2019.

1. Kingkersis88

Kingkersis88 Member

I am looking to start cycling hgh and insulin. Does anyone have any good protocols for this. Im also in the states. N.J anyone know of a place that sells both? Anonymous anabolics did but hes gone. Anyone else? Any help would be appreciated. I can no longer do steroids because of drug testing.

2. ItsDaBoii

ItsDaBoii Member

The protocol depends on your goals...

Hgh+Insulin without steroids seems like a waste of money tbh

Kingkersis88 likes this.
  3. JP1979

JP1979 Member

You can buy insulin at walgreens

Kingkersis88 likes this.
  4. Kingkersis88

Kingkersis88 Member

Really? I thought that insulin is the nost anabolic hormone anyways? This wouldnt be sufficient? What about running trestalone with the hgh n insulin?
    My goals are hypertrophy and fat loss.

5. Kingkersis88

Kingkersis88 Member

What kind humalog r? What kind do u use? I used humalog before.

6. Kingkersis88

Kingkersis88 Member

If its a wast of money please people let me know....

If not where do u get your hgh?

7. ebkallday

ebkallday Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Dear Sir, DO NOT USE INSULIN. THANKS.

8. JP1979

JP1979 Member

I don't use it, I don't feel there is any need to use it unless your trying to steal the sandow from Curry.

GH and metformin is a safe alternative

Avies48 likes this.
  9. Raisinballs

Raisinballs Member

Thought you just said you can’t do steroids

10. Eman

Eman Member

What drug testing?

11. ItsDaBoii

ItsDaBoii Member

Its an amazing hormone no question but it seems to need the synergy with steroids+hgh... most people i know that use insulin only just get fat tbh.

Never tried trest but im sure any steroid with a test base would do the trick.

For Hyperthrophy AND fat loss you would def need the steroids in the combo. But thats just my opinion, maybe some people here have a different expierence.

12. AlwaysHungry

AlwaysHungry Member

Dont see a reason to use insulin yet if you haven't maxed out on steroids first and then steroids + gh.

13. gearwolf

gearwolf Member

gh isn't anabolic by itself though, so it would make a difference at best due to increased regeneration etc. but not add any muscle directly.

14. Kingkersis88

Kingkersis88 Member

Ok so im gonna do hgh and insulin. Im gonna try to use testosterone no ester while on it every few months because of drug testing. Tha k you for your help.
    Where can i get bac water from?

15. ItsDaBoii

ItsDaBoii Member

You wanna use test no ester every few months ? Whats that gonna do ? I think you should do some more research ...

16. HGHDaddy

HGHDaddy Member

You must duble think before using insulin.
    Are you sure that you are finished with the steroids and come to the insulin as an answer?
    Pancreas has no joke! It may kill you, if you do not have a exprience or if you do not take someone experience it. You MUST be very carefull.

17. Kingkersis88

Kingkersis88 Member

Ive used before with no hgh someone told me this was usless? I thought it helped.
    Can someone point me to where i can buy slin with no rx. Humalog or somthing like it.
    Any protocol would be helpful 2.

18. ItsDaBoii

ItsDaBoii Member

Steroid Underground

19. Kingkersis88

Kingkersis88 Member

Cant find anything a.a was the only one I knew and hes gone. Sucks.

20. ItsDaBoii

ItsDaBoii Member

You sure mate ? I found 4 dif sources that sell insulin on the first 2 pages.