HGH and insulin

Havah

Man i suggest you don t fuck around with HGH Insulin Metformin etc, once I went hypo with Glipizide because I wasn’t educated about.
I hired a well known coach then and learned how to properly use the various insulin types, the HGH and the metformin.
Think about spent like 400$ for 3 months and gonna have the supervision of an expert.
Blood glucose level is no joke, far away from AAS in fact of safety

Sound advice man your health is in good hands with an internet insulin expert

Sound advice man your health is in good hands with an internet insulin expert

my parents are both medicians, what can they tell you about Insulin Metformin and HGH?

an expert like Dave Palumbo or someone well known in Ifbb pro world, can tell you how to no fuck up and how to deal with issues due to insulin resistance, how to manage your drugs intake and diet..

This guy didnt even know what is metformin and wanna play with HGH etc.. i turned Hypoglycemic even with GHRP6 and MOD GRF 1-29 (whats called CJC1295 NO DRUG AFFINITY COMPLEX) and it was very bad.. you cant joke even with those peptides you can actually buy on Amazon..

Neil Yoda, Dave Palumbo, etc there is a lot of insulin internet expert you can hire..

I read the books of Author L Rea times ago and i was near to die with his effervescent creatine recipe because of the big quantity of KCl... so, what do you suggest to do? Reading stupid books and play russian roulette or doing like a lot of guys who compete that had an expert supervisor? Or askin to some guys on forums?

internet insulin expert could been perceived even bro scientist on forum..

my parents are both medicians, what can they tell you about Insulin Metformin and HGH?

an expert like Dave Palumbo or someone well known in Ifbb pro world, can tell you how to no fuck up and how to deal with issues due to insulin resistance, how to manage your drugs intake and diet..

This guy didnt even know what is metformin and wanna play with HGH etc.. i turned Hypoglycemic even with GHRP6 and MOD GRF 1-29 (whats called CJC1295 NO DRUG AFFINITY COMPLEX) and it was very bad.. you cant joke even with those peptides you can actually buy on Amazon..

Neil Yoda, Dave Palumbo, etc there is a lot of insulin internet expert you can hire..

I read the books of Author L Rea times ago and i was near to die with his effervescent creatine recipe because of the big quantity of KCl... so, what do you suggest to do? Reading stupid books and play russian roulette or doing like a lot of guys who compete that had an expert supervisor? Or askin to some guys on forums?

internet insulin expert could been perceived even bro scientist on forum..
@Demondosage is 100x better insulin expert imo...

Metformin will lower IGF significantly. If you look it up, that was the whole "cancer reduction" thing associated with it.

If will keep muscular cells insulin sensitivity high you could sacrifice some igf1 if everything is going shit..

Anyway metformin messed up with my digestion for more that 2 weeks.. so i couldnt use and opted for 2 days at week of intermittent fasting without hgh etc..

If will keep muscular cells insulin sensitivity high you could sacrifice some igf1 if everything is going shit..

Anyway metformin messed up with my digestion for more that 2 weeks.. so i couldnt use and opted for 2 days at week of intermittent fasting without hgh etc..
It dropped my igf to about 300 on 4 iu of hgh that I'd been taking for 5 months everyday on a plit dose am/pm. At that point, the muscle building factors are about gone and Palumbo's video has it messing up other factors for muscle growth. It has value using it but I wonder if using it with HGH is a total waste.

It dropped my igf to about 300 on 4 iu of hgh that I'd been taking for 5 months everyday on a plit dose am/pm. At that point, the muscle building factors are about gone and Palumbo's video has it messing up other factors for muscle growth. It has value using it but I wonder if using it with HGH is a total waste.

so do you mean stopping HGH and running Metformin to keep muscle cells insulin sensitivity high?

did you try fasting for that goal?

so do you mean stopping HGH and running Metformin to keep muscle cells insulin sensitivity high?

did you try fasting for that goal?
I ran it after going up to 6 iu/day and seeing my fbg get to 102 (prediabetic) so I backed down to 4 iu/day and progressed up to 1000 mg/metformin a day. I don't know if it helps regain anything because it works by telling your body to release less glucose and it's really for diabetics that aren't too far gone to need insulin. After my igf number came back as basically natural, I dropped it and my fbg settled back around 86.

malfeasance

Well, I can only say what I do, and it worked well enough to get me a trophy. When I asked the judges for feedback, 100% of them mentioned outstanding conditioning (and I know they do not just say that, because I saw feedback to others telling them they needed to work on conditioning).

I drive to do cardio, so not instantly.

hgh injection first thing upon waking. Depending on how much, I might have a second injecting 12 hours later, but if it is low iu, 2-3, I do it all at once in the morning upon waking.

Then I do cardio.

I try to make sure my heart rate is over 130 for twenty minutes minimum.

My favorite is the step mill (looks like an escalator). You can't slow down or speed up. The machine sets the speed. You just have to do it or fall off! I set it for intervals, so it goes faster and slower on its own, and I just have to do what the machine dictates. I start out on an easy setting for 20 minutes and typically add a single minute or a few minutes per session or per week (if stalled) and increase the intensity level as well, until I get to 45 minutes (which I do not like to go over). At 45 minutes I am usually burning 450-500 calories per session (according to the machine).

I watch TV, listen to music, or listen to podcasts while burning calories.

When I am done, I usually feel great and ready to tackle the day.