HGH before bed.

JetsFan

So I'm starting hgh again and I'm going back to before bed shots only as I believe that gives me the best results. Shots during the day just make me so damn tired lol. Does anyone else do before bed as well?

robslovi22

I do and feel it's the best time really. Doesn't interfere with insulin if you take it on an empty stomach before bed. I also feel much more recovered and fresh in the morning even on little sleep.

ToastEater

Always at 4a when I rise, am deeply fasted, before my cardio, giving me 2-3 hours before I consume my pre workout protein/carb, unless split.
You get a bump of natural HGH at night already so leverage that.
The fatigue goes away.

Cashton

Always at 4a when I rise, am deeply fasted, before my cardio, giving me 2-3 hours before I consume my pre workout protein/carb, unless split.
The fatigue goes away.
I used to do the 4am shots when I got up to pee, but ultimately ended up going back to before bed.

JetsFan

The fatigue goes away.

Very little natty gh is secreted during sleep and during sleep is when our bodies do the majority of repair work so taking 4-5iu's before bed will produce WAY better recovery when compared to the natty production during repair. This makes the most sense to me.

slyfox115

Depends for me. For growth and repair it's always before bed but if it's an aggressive fat loss phase it will be fasted in the AM before cardio. I agree though, above 2iu in the AM and I can feel the tiredness it brings on.

ToastEater

Depends for me. For growth and repair it's always before bed but if it's an aggressive fat loss phase it will be fasted in the AM before cardio. I agree though, above 2iu in the AM and I can feel the tiredness it brings on.

Yup. Anything over 2iu I split in half

Sampei

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
Very little natty gh is secreted during sleep and during sleep is when our bodies do the majority of repair work so taking 4-5iu's before bed will produce WAY better recovery when compared to the natty production during repair. This makes the most sense to me.
Do you really think you are producing hgh naturally while supplementing exogenous one?

slyfox115

Totally the opposite actually. Your body's natural GH is secreted in the highest amount while sleeping. Some say you don't want exogenous GH at that time since you don't want to interfere with the natural release. I have also heard this is the exact time you want to use it (if building muscle and recovery is the goal) since this is when the body is already used to ramping up the metabolic machinery to get the most our of GH. I have tried both and noticed I progress best when it's pre-bed. There are a ton of downstream effects that need to take place before GH is actually converted into IGF-1, which is most prevalent at night.

ShaunieC

Ive been taking 4IU EOD pharma AM fasted then breakfast 40mins later. Thats for 2.5 months now almost no noticeable difference. Maybe a bit leaner but the diet has been cleaned up too so certainly nothing huge.
Im hoping for enhanced recover from training so maybe Ill try before bed ? What you guys think? Im in bed 2 hours after evening meal then a small protein dose before bed. I guess this wont interfere with anything?

Has anyone had success with EOD dosing around 4IU?

Mads

Ive been taking 4IU EOD pharma AM fasted then breakfast 40mins later. Thats for 2.5 months now almost no noticeable difference. Maybe a bit leaner but the diet has been cleaned up too so certainly nothing huge.
Im hoping for enhanced recover from training so maybe Ill try before bed ? What you guys think? Im in bed 2 hours after evening meal then a small protein dose before bed. I guess this wont interfere with anything?

Has anyone had success with EOD dosing around 4IU?
Why would u dose eod? Trynna save money? Also have you had gh serum or igf done?

ShaunieC

Primarily recommended to do so to maintain some natural release.
No serum test, not easy to access where I am unfortunately.

hghlover

Dose every day, even split twice daily to really ramp up IGF 1.

Timing might matter in the first couple months, but long term the IGF 1 negative feedback loop will inhibit your own HGH production, so no point in worrying about your night time release

Mads

Dose every day, even split twice daily to really ramp up IGF 1.

Timing might matter in the first couple months, but long term the IGF 1 negative feedback loop will inhibit your own HGH production, so no point in worrying about your night time release
You desensitize to hgh? Know how fast?

hghlover

You desensitize to hgh? Know how fast?

I would not call it that. The hormone never stops working, its just that your natural production eventually shuts down while on it. But your natural production is low anyway so who cares.

I would not worry too much about natural pulses.

But its the reason why you see super high IGF 1 numbers in the beginning. Like 500 on 3 iu.

2 iu of your own HGH plus 3 iu from the syringe = 500 score.

Eventually when shut down it becomes more accurate. Like 4 iu exogenous HGH = 400

Mads

I would not call it that. The hormone never stops working, its just that your natural production eventually shuts down while on it. But your natural production is low anyway so who cares.

I would not worry too much about natural pulses.

But its the reason why you see super high IGF 1 numbers in the beginning. Like 500 on 3 iu.

2 iu of your own HGH plus 3 iu from the syringe = 500 score.

Eventually when shut down it becomes more accurate. Like 4 iu exogenous HGH = 400
Its a nice way of doing quality controle. Altho ghrp plus cjc also raises igf alot

hghlover

Its a nice way of doing quality controle. Altho ghrp plus cjc also raises igf alot

I don't know bro. I did the whole ipamorelin and mod grf pinning six times daily for a whole year, very mild stuff.

Once i switched to 3 iu HGH all my injuries started healing

Sponsored Links

Latest posts