HGH before bed.

Mads

I don't know bro. I did the whole ipamorelin and mod grf pinning six times daily for a whole year, very mild stuff.

Once i switched to 3 iu HGH all my injuries started healing
Interesting. I bought 600ui but it rly bothers me how hard it is to check authenticity

JetsFan

Totally the opposite actually. Your body's natural GH is secreted in the highest amount while sleeping. Some say you don't want exogenous GH at that time since you don't want to interfere with the natural release. I have also heard this is the exact time you want to use it (if building muscle and recovery is the goal) since this is when the body is already used to ramping up the metabolic machinery to get the most our of GH. I have tried both and noticed I progress best when it's pre-bed. There are a ton of downstream effects that need to take place before GH is actually converted into IGF-1, which is most prevalent at night.
Totally opposite what? We both said pre-bed for best results so I'm confused here.

mands

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
Just wanted to jump in here as I see a lot of back and forth.

You endogenous GH is suppressed for around the 24 hour mark after taking any exogenous GH.

If you are trying to take GH in morning fasted for the purposed of Lipolysis, you will be suppressed on your release at night.

There are a few benefits from taking one dose at night but for all accounts splitting your doses is superior IMO.

mands

slyfox115

Very little natty gh is secreted during sleep and during sleep is when our bodies do the majority of repair work so taking 4-5iu's before bed will produce WAY better recovery when compared to the natty production during repair. This makes the most sense to me.

Totally opposite what? We both said pre-bed for best results so I'm confused here.
@JetsFan I totally agree on the pre-bed, I just wasn't agreeing with natural GH being secreted very little during sleep. The largest GH peak occurs about an hour after onset of sleep. This would make sense as the GH has time to recover a resting body vs. having to dump fat or glucose into the bloodstream to deal with some daily activity you might be doing.

Sampei

You endogenous GH is suppressed for around the 24 hour mark after taking any exogenous GH.

If you are trying to take GH in morning fasted for the purposed of Lipolysis, you will be suppressed on your release at night.

There are a few benefits from taking one dose at night but for all accounts splitting your doses is superior IMO.

mands
Mands as always perfectly on point. One question: would you split 3IU?
1,5 morning and 1,5 pre-bed?

slyfox115

mands
@mands do you notice any tiredness taking that AM dose?

JetsFan

@JetsFan I totally agree on the pre-bed, I just wasn't agreeing with natural GH being secreted very little during sleep. The largest GH peak occurs about an hour after onset of sleep. This would make sense as the GH has time to recover a resting body vs. having to dump fat or glucose into the bloodstream to deal with some daily activity you might be doing.

The amount of natty gh secreted during sleep is not very much especially when compared to levels achieved from hgh injections pre bed. Yes we make the most natty gh during sleep, BUT it's still not that much really is all I said originally lol.

slyfox115

The amount of natty gh secreted during sleep is not very much especially when compared to levels achieved from hgh injections pre bed. Yes we make the most natty gh during sleep, BUT it's still not that much really is all I said originally lol.
Completely agree with you on that. Maybe I read your initial post wrong but it sounds like you said out of normal natty GH levels "not much is released during sleep". Out of the small amount of the natural GH cycle, the most of that amount is released during sleep.

Regardless though it doesn't compare to exogenous GH. I think we are on the same page.

JetsFan

Completely agree with you on that. Maybe I read your initial post wrong but it sounds like you said out of normal natty GH levels "not much is released during sleep". Out of the small amount of the natural GH cycle, the most of that amount is released during sleep.

Regardless though it doesn't compare to exogenous GH. I think we are on the same page.
Word lol ;)

mands

Mands as always perfectly on point. One question: would you split 3IU?
1,5 morning and 1,5 pre-bed?
Yes I personally would. Anything over 2 ius, I split. If I’m only running 2 ius, I take semi fasted in the morning and try to avoid food for at least two hours.
@mands do you notice any tiredness taking that AM dose?
I don’t at all now. But when I first started running growth, I would feel a little tired. I would add t4 for the first month or so and it seemed to help me.

I would not add thyroid now. Knowing what I know about thyroid medication being catabolic in nature and breaking down protein.

Your natural thyroid levels normalize over time when running gh. So really no need.

mands

jJjburton

Depends for me. For growth and repair it's always before bed but if it's an aggressive fat loss phase it will be fasted in the AM before cardio. I agree though, above 2iu in the AM and I can feel the tiredness it brings on.
How long after you pin hgh will you do fasted cardio?

how long after this will you eat?

do you eat just protein? or both protein and carbs and fats?

jJjburton

Yes I personally would. Anything over 2 ius, I split. If I’m only running 2 ius, I take semi fasted in the morning and try to avoid food for at least two hours.

I don’t at all now. But when I first started running growth, I would feel a little tired. I would add t4 for the first month or so and it seemed to help me.

I would not add thyroid now. Knowing what I know about thyroid medication being catabolic in nature and breaking down protein.

Your natural thyroid levels normalize over time when running gh. So really no need.

mands
If you are already on t4, should you keep the dose the same? With hgh? Or raise it a little?

mands

If you are already on t4, should you keep the dose the same? With hgh? Or raise it a little?
I personally wouldn't increase it.

But, I know a few users that have and it seemed to help they thought. They would drop back down to their original dose in a 4-5 week timeframe.

I personally have never taken t4 without running GH so I couldn't give you any personal experience there.

mands

cmK9s33

I'm on prescribed thyroid replacement so take that for what it's worth (genetic predisposition). And I never alter my thyroid med dose regardless of using HGH or not. But I'm sure others not ordinarily on thyroid meds can offer a different point of view.

jJjburton

I
I'm on prescribed thyroid replacement so take that for what it's worth (genetic predisposition). And I never alter my thyroid med dose regardless of using HGH or not. But I'm sure others not ordinarily on thyroid meds can offer a different point of view.
i am also on t4 because of my genetics amd have been before steroids.

could increasing help with lethargy begginning?

i will keep the same probably.
I personally wouldn't increase it.

But, I know a few users that have and it seemed to help they thought. They would drop back down to their original dose in a 4-5 week timeframe.

I personally have never taken t4 without running GH so I couldn't give you any personal experience there.

mands

what is the reason for only doing that for 4-5 weeks?

cmK9s33

I

I cannot say for certain, but I have not tried it. I don't believe you would encounter any harm if you increased dosage slightly to ascertain any potential effect. For example, going from 75mcg to 100-125mcg. Obviously, I would not leave it there but it may be worth experimenting. Best of luck.

mands

I

Most cases your body will normalize in that 4-5 week window.

mands

Sponsored Links