Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

HGH - Domestic USA

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by opti, Dec 21, 2018.

1. bolder

bolder Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I believe the BA is more useful if the vial sits for awhile after reconstituted (in the fridge). It keeps bacteria from growing inside the vial.

I would think that sterile water would be fine by itself if it was used as soon as the hgh was reconstituted. (One time use) or maybe even a day or two after as well.
    I wouldn’t let it sit for a week or longer without BA. But that’s just my personal beliefs.

In short, if you run a vial every couple of days then I’d think sterile water alone is fine. If you run a vial a week I’d use bac water, just to be safe....
    generally speaking.

:)

opti and Mighty-mouse like this.
  2. bolder

bolder Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

@Kim
    I believe @opti tagged you in reference to progress pics!!
    Feel free to post those in this thread!
    Let’s see that progress girl!! o_O

:D:p;):p:D

opti and Kim like this.
  3. opti

opti Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Thank you very much for your feedback @H Ng, your words are appreciated.

@Fecalhead I am truly sorry to hear about your rotator cuff. I hope your surgery goes well and have a speedy recovery this go-around as well. Looking forward to reading up on your progress and your igf results. Keep us posted.

@BIG74 what other Somatropins has your wife used in the past? Looking forward to reading up on her progress and see how she ranks my Optis.

@BlownStrength I believe you have been on a consistent daily dose for a few weeks correct? If that is the case and you are testing your igf levels then there is no window(hr +/-) which to shoot for. Your igf levels should be elevated and consistent. Just take your am dose like you normally would and go get your bloods pulled for your igf levels. When testing for HGH Serum then many including myself try to shoot for a 2-3hr post 10iu injection.

Thank you very much for your feedback @Tmisatix. Continue to keep us posted if you do not mind? Continue to enjoy the benefits of my Optis.

LOL, which do you recommend @Mighty-mouse......silver, anejo, reposado, etc etc?????

Tmisatix likes this.
  4. Mighty-mouse

Mighty-mouse Member

I agree but a vial never last more than 2 days for me

opti and bolder like this.
  5. RonnyZ

RonnyZ Member

Superfast t/a, 2 pucks down already, feeling slight hand tendon/ knuckle pump haha. I was off for about 2 months after a year straight on pfizer and mauve tops. Looking forward to these.

opti and bolder like this.
  6. Fecalhead

Fecalhead Member

Anabolic's Anonymous or aa for short. Even with all the smack people talk about him he’s a solid source.

Logan44551 and Kim like this.
  7. Kim

Kim Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

He is. He is who I ordered my last bac water from. He’s a good guy.

Fecalhead likes this.
  8. BlownStrength

BlownStrength Member

Same here. Since my wife is on it 2 days max

opti likes this.
  9. JP1979

JP1979 Member

So I bought some untested generics before I found Meso, they are green tops. My IGF came back at 229. To be fair, I was running 3.3 for part then bumped to 4iu split for the remainder of the kit... Disappointed in the test but ehhh. What can you do, they are already paid for... I know where I'm going next...

I was previously using EUtropin and it was 507 at week 5 on 2.5iu. I ran 3 kits then switched to these green tops. Also I don't know if it affects igf but I was mid cycle when I tested these and just TRT when I tested the greens.

opti likes this.
  10. BIG74

BIG74 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

They were meditrope blacks (from The Provider), while i held a bunch of water, she didn't. She didn't experience much from em, lack of injecting frquency, poor diet.

This time on yours the experience will have to be put on hold, she ended up in hospital requiring surgery due to small intestine issue.

I'm reconstituting em as if 10 ius, and pinning daily at 3, 3, 4 so a vial is lasting me three days total. Was hoping to use pre breakfast and do fasted cardio, not happening. So.... pinning pre gym, along with 5 ius Humalog thrown in here and there.

opti and Kim like this.
  11. Fecalhead

Fecalhead Member

Everything he sells is exactly as advertised. I’ve chatted with him a few times about other stuff. He’s been around the world a little.
    Solid dude! IMO

BIG74 and Kim like this.
  12. Kim

Kim Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I agree! I buy from him, tgi, Stanford, The Pharmacist, and opti. All awesome!

opti, Giveitago, BIG74 and 2 others like this.
  13. Harmswhey

Harmswhey Member

Cream of the crop.

opti, Giveitago, Kim and 2 others like this.
  14. Fecalhead

Fecalhead Member

Thank you so much brother! My mom opened it and said to tell you thanks as well. I’ll get baseline bloods at the end of the week when I’m back in Mexico and post ASAP!

Attached Files:

opti and Kim like this.
  15. Fecalhead

Fecalhead Member

We lived in So San Francisco where genetech is. She remembers her friend asking her to invest 50k back in the 80s. Her friend said there’s this company that’s making this stuff that will make MIdget’s grow.
    She literally just kicked herself in the ass again tonight!!!! lol

opti, Logan44551, Kim and 1 other person like this.
  16. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

My
    Uncle worked for Genentech back in the day. I had some stock with them before they went private. I think it split 5 times while I had it

opti, Harmswhey, Kim and 1 other person like this.
  17. Fecalhead

Fecalhead Member

My mom would of had millions on millions. I remember being a kid and her talking about how she should of trusted her friend.

opti, Kim and Logan44551 like this.
  18. Mighty-mouse

Mighty-mouse Member

I’m living proof it won’t make midgets grow. It’s a lie I tell!

TNotch347, opti, penche and 4 others like this.
  19. Tmisatix

Tmisatix Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Sure will opti

opti likes this.
  20. Tmisatix

Tmisatix Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Hey guys , I got my bac water from epeptide supply and it was only 10$

opti and jackmeoff1 like this.