HGH - Domestic USA

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by opti, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Thegreek

Thegreek Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Thanks buddy. I’m pretty much set on running it. Just trying to get as much info as I can. I will run for 6 months and see how it goes and decide how to move on from there.

opti, Oldschool and bolder like this.
  2. Kim

Kim Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I was thinking the same thing. Play around with timing and see what works best for each individual.

3. Ambiguous

Ambiguous Member

Hey bro my ProtonMail is hacked. It’s no longer me using that email. I’ll be in touch once secure

opti likes this.
  4. Tiredandhot

Tiredandhot Member

I'd create a new proton email and email him asap. I don't think opti gets on here much.

opti likes this.
  5. Mighty-mouse

Mighty-mouse Member

4B42E85D-2187-44CE-9738-DF1760D5E456.jpg
    Pic has details

penche, opti, bolder and 5 others like this.
  6. opti

opti Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

@AnTabolic73, @GIVEitUP, @Masters Power, and @Tiredandhot thank you very much gentlemen for your feedback. I am happy to know that you are satisfied with my T/A and communication. I am certain you will love the Optis. Enjoy them and keep us posted on your progress.

Kim likes this.
  7. opti

Thank you for sharing your IGF results once again with us @Mighty-mouse. Great score! The attention to detail is superb @ vodka and tequila shots.:D

8. opti

@Savagesteve thank you for your feedback. I am looking forward to reading up on your progress regarding the Optis and how they compare to previous Somatropin's you have used. Keep us posted.

@Fecalhead, thank you for your kind words bud. I am looking forward to your labs during your intra-HGH dosing. I wish you a speedy recovery.

@size26s thanks bud. You are correct, the Optis have been testing great. Let me know if I can be of any help.

@bolder sounds like you are loving the Optis. I am glad to hear that you are getting excellent results. By the way I love me some chocolate chip cookies as well but lately the Samoas have been my weakness.

@Thegreek, I am not sure if you your question has been answered. I am replying as I am reading through the posts on this thread.

Below is the link to the batch #2 that is currently in circulation. If you have any further questions please let me know.

HGH - Domestic USA

Kim, bolder and Thegreek like this.
  9. opti

@B Ware thank you for sharing your results. Have you ran other Somatropins in the past and if so how do the Optis compare to them?

B Ware likes this.
  10. opti

Thank you @OldSmice and @pigeonhed for your feedback. Enjoy the Optis and keep us posted on your progress.

Thank you for the alert, action taken.

Thank you once again for posting your results @Mighty-mouse. Any theory on why the -84 point decrease besides the missing vodka & tequila shots?:D Did you change anything?

Kim, kdq99 and Tiredandhot like this.
  11. B Ware

B Ware Member

This is my first go at gh so I have nothing to compare to. I can only compare to what I’ve read from others experiences.

I truly hope you continue to provide the product and service that you have so far so I don’t have to compare Optis to anything else.

I will be pulling bloods again this weekend to check my thyroid and igf levels. I’ve also changed my spit dose to one daily dose so I want to see how much that effects my score. Once I have those numbers I’m blasting off and will probably up my dose a bit and may change up how I dose depending on what the test results show.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2019 at 3:06 PM
    Kim, bolder, Oldschool and 1 other person like this.
  12. Savagesteve

Savagesteve Member

While I haven’t got bloods, I have noticed so far that my hair is growing a lot more than the previous gh I was on...shaving eod isn’t going to cut it anymore :(

TorroXL and T-Bagger like this.
  13. B Ware

B Ware Member

Ordering lab work now. I'm wanting to get my thyroid levels checked this time. Can someone please tell me if this is the test I need? "Thyroid Profile w/ TSH" There are a few choices for thyroid with TSH so I'm a bit confused.

On a side note, my cts is killer while sleeping and driving. I've read that taking T4 may help this but I don't want to sail on that ship until I actually check my thyroid.

murray312 and Kim like this.
  14. Kim

Will this be your first time checking your thyroid labels?

15. B Ware

B Ware Member

No ma’am, anytime I’ve ever had a testosterone panel done by my doc or myself it always has “thyroid profile with TSH” included with the test. Just wasn’t sure if I needed to get a more detailed test done. Plus I’m not ordering my usual testosterone test as I’m just checking thyroid and igf-1. I’ve never had a problem with my thyroid so never really was concerned. I’ve read about the effects hgh has on it and the benefits of adding T4 so I’m curious to see my numbers to see if I need to add T4

Kim and TorroXL like this.
  16. Kim

I’m curious too. Keep us posted.

B Ware likes this.
  17. murray312

murray312 Member

I noticed my cts and numbness has started to subside as I've gotten thru about 70iu of my first kit. I'm only at 2iu so half of your dose.

18. Tiredandhot

Tiredandhot Member

Definitely individual sides. I have zero cts and numbness at 6iu. I have tightness in my thumb, but that's it.

19. B Ware

B Ware Member

I had very slight cts while I was doing split doses but now that I’m doing a single dose it gets pretty bad at times. Honestly, I’m just guessing as to what brought it on. It seems logical, maybe? But, it could also be that maybe it took me running it a month for me to get sides? Cts sucks but it’s bearable. It has me tossing during the night to get the blood flowing to my wrist/ fingers.

Savagesteve likes this.
  20. Iron Vett

Iron Vett Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Hey @Kim he said the “M” word lol:D