Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

HGH - Domestic USA

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by opti, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Tiredandhot

Tiredandhot Member

What Mands said is correct.

opti likes this.
  2. taco33150

taco33150 Member

It’s so many conflicting ways of doing it ..

3. Tiredandhot

Tiredandhot Member

You're overthinking it. Just inject whatever time is best for you. If you're doing multiple injections, one AM and one PM.

opti, Seven, taco33150 and 2 others like this.
  4. taco33150

taco33150 Member

I always over think shit.. but that’s what I’m doing now with split injections...

opti and Tiredandhot like this.
  5. bolder

bolder Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I agree with Tiredandhot. Find what fits your own schedule and do it that way.
    I’ve tried it several different ways and ended up just finding what fits my schedule actually works out the best for me.

I would say that if anyone is doing Intermittent fasting to pin in the am though to help aid with BF loss.

6. B Ware

B Ware Member

I see that this guy was trying to sell his Optis back in April and he was pretty much told to gtfoh. Funny thing is, he just PMed me and made me the same deal he made all those months ago. He offered me 554iu for $400.

@arrade care to chime in why you’re PMing members and trying to do back door deals?

Last edited: Oct 6, 2019
    opti and Logan44551 like this.
  7. arrade

arrade Member

I just didn’t want to bother the thread. I never sold the hgh it’s just been in my fridge, had other things to do and realized I wanted some money for it

8. B Ware

B Ware Member

All one has to do is click on your post history and see that you’re not someone anyone would want to do business with. You were ran out of here back in April for trying to make the same deal and acting a fool. Now your back breaking one of Meso’s only rules.

puckhog and opti like this.
  9. arrade

arrade Member

You’re just some dude on too much tren, overreacting like you said before

10. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

Hit the report button on the message, ban hammer

puckhog, opti and B Ware like this.
  11. arrade

arrade Member

You guys are so hateful. I’m not a “supplier”, I’m just trying to get rid of some GH I clearly bought legitimately that I don’t need.
    I also emailed Opti and he said I could resell what i don’t need

12. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

Not hating, selling gear unsolicited through PM is against the rules.
    Also who gives a shit what opti said?! I surely don't.

bolder likes this.
  13. B Ware

B Ware Member

I just know that I’m not the only one who probably received a PM from you so I wanted to make it known who you are and that back door deals aren’t allowed. Members should beware. Kinda hard to believe that you’ve been just sitting on those 4 kits for 6-7 months and just remembered you had them. Sounds like a scam for sure.

opti and bolder like this.
  14. arrade

arrade Member

I didn’t realize PMing people about it was against the rules.
    Originally I posted in this thread I needed money because I was moving and I had bad reacting to the hgh so I that I would sell it for cheap.
    I’ve actually been sick with hyperprolactenimia and Cushing’s syndrome and didn’t need the money so didn’t think about the GH. I was also considering using it but personally I seem to have a harsher reaction to Opti’s than to Norditropin I was using before, which is why I’d rather sell it.

I didn’t realize it was against the rules to PM people because originally I posted in the thread and people who were interested were DM’ing me.
    You can see I have no use for it which is why it’s been in my fridge.

Attached Files:

15. arrade

arrade Member

I didn’t want to stir any drama up. I’m sorry I really didn’t know it was against the rules
    I don’t have any friends that’s use this stuff or really know anyone in person

bolder likes this.
  16. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

If you want to sell it, make your own thread in the underground. Then if someone replies via PM your fine to exchange email and discuss off board. I'm sure you already knew this is the way to go about this from the last time you tried selling it on here

Toadzyyy and opti like this.
  17. arrade

arrade Member

I didn’t know, thank you for telling me. I will try that, apologies for breaking the rules

18. opti

opti Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

@size26s, thank you very much for sharing your experience with me. Looking forward to reading up on your results. Keep us posted.

@VAGeo87, thank you for sharing your experience with me as well as your feedback regarding the Optis. I believe we are our harshest critic and to know that you are extremely pleased with the results so far is quite gratifying.

Many Somatropin users do stay on the entire year, blast when they are cycling and when not, they cruise 2-3iu/ed. Others stay on 6-9 months and take the rest of the time off. Personal preference.

Have a great vacation and do share some pictures with us.;)

@SpicyGains321, your welcome. I am certain you will be equally pleased with the Optis. Enjoy and keep us posted.

@ebkallday, your welcome! Looking forward to viewing those igf bloods. Enjoy the Optis.

@Kingkersis88, enjoy the Optis and look forward to reading up on your results.

Hahaha, hey @bolder............."trying to take over the world!"

Pinky & The Brain theme song in the background.:D

Kingkersis88 and bolder like this.
  19. opti

opti Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Easy their bud! We have never had a discussion so I am certain I have never disrespected your nor approached you sideways. I am certain you are looking in the best interest of Meso so I wont take it personally.

As far as the member that is offering his leftover Optis, I believe @B Ware mentioned he tried the same scenario back in April. I have not had any initial contact with him since then. I do recall he purchased them from me back then but have no idea what has become of them these last 6 months or so.

20. SteroidsBro

SteroidsBro Member

WTF!!! I just went to jail for 5 months and got out and that motherfucker is still trying to sell those things!? He wasn't even refrigerating them! LMAO GTFO of here!!!

Silentlemon1011 and Mighty-mouse like this.