HGH - Domestic USA

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by opti, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Mighty-mouse

Mighty-mouse Member

If I was on 10 iu split I would expect around 1k igf numbers or more. But without any 19 nors I am not sure how much they suppress igf secretion maybe someone can chime in that knows

opti and ronpaek100 like this.
  2. ronpaek100

ronpaek100 Junior Member

I'm 5'6 175, no tests, deca only blast cycle for 5 weeks, I'm testing out deca only cycle, it went well next cycle I plan to add in dbol.

Attached Files:

3. JP1979

JP1979 Member

This includes tren correct?

4. ronpaek100

ronpaek100 Junior Member

I only ran that much GH as a experiment just to see what my igf-1 levels would come out too as well as I wanted to see what it would do, and I got severe CT on my wrist TBH I think it was negatively effecting my since I would get weird nerve pain when trying to do heavy pressing movements in my hands / wrists. I plan to do 4-5 IU EOD injections moving forward on future injections and IGF-1 tests. I will be testing IGF-1 in future while off everything completely for 1 month

Mighty-mouse likes this.
  5. Mighty-mouse

Mighty-mouse Member

I have read somewhere that tren will also reduce igf numbers. I will test this on my prep comming up and compare to my previous numbers

opti likes this.
  6. Tiredandhot

Tiredandhot Member

Not being a jerk but create your own thread. This is for Opti HGH.

Logan44551 and ronpaek100 like this.
  7. Mighty-mouse

Mighty-mouse Member

Are you on opti’s?

I would say if he is on optis let him post if not then yes take it to another thread

8. JP1979

JP1979 Member

I got a pretty low number while on Tren comparatively to my other labs. I have another set to be pulled on the 9th just TRT other than Opti.

I also was curious if my numbers were low becausevmy liver numbers were pretty raunchy

opti likes this.
  9. Mighty-mouse

Mighty-mouse Member

Are you taking anything for the liver?

10. ronpaek100

ronpaek100 Junior Member

Oh, sorry I didn't know this was for specially only opti hgh, but I do plan to use his HGH next, I will post results here, sorry about that I thought this was just general HGH thread, my bad

11. JP1979

JP1979 Member

I was taking NAC and Liv.52. I've been slacking the last few weeks though.

12. ronpaek100

ronpaek100 Junior Member

I'm planning to get some of opti hgh during the promotion sale and ill post results here

Mighty-mouse likes this.
  13. Mighty-mouse

Mighty-mouse Member

It’s all good you can post up in the hgh section this is strictly optis thread.

ronpaek100 likes this.
  14. Mighty-mouse

Mighty-mouse Member

The new liv 52 knows as
    Liver care or the old stuff?

I’m on their new stuff called liver care and it keeps all my enzymes in check

15. JP1979

JP1979 Member

I have both, the one I was taking is the new one, the capsule not the red pills.

Mighty-mouse likes this.
  16. Savagesteve

Savagesteve Member

I know this is the wrong thread but you’re running no test with a shitload of deca for 5 weeks? You need to do some research in the steroid subsection and figure out what you need to be doing and its not that much deca and 10iu of growth with insulin.

Worf and opti like this.
  17. Mighty-mouse

Mighty-mouse Member

Yeah I take 2 of those every night

18. Mighty-mouse

Mighty-mouse Member

If I was on 10iu growth I would def add insulin to the mix blow up big time!!!

19. Savagesteve

Savagesteve Member

He said he’s doing a 5 week deca cycle with no test. The last thing on my mind would be growth and slin. My first run was listening to a dumbass at my gym and I ran deca solo and put on 20lbs of fat and had a gummy worm for a dick for 10 weeks.

Worf, Cityofgrit, bambam333 and 2 others like this.
  20. JP1979

JP1979 Member

This was 2.5iu Opti at night like I always do, but it was 1 week "off" everything. Still above range but am convinced something was messing with my IGF number.

IMG_2401.png

opti, bambam333, B Ware and 1 other person like this.