HGH - Domestic USA

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by opti, Dec 21, 2018.

1. BadMotherFucker

BadMotherFucker Junior Member

I don’t think he sends tracking numbers....

I placed an order he got back to me almost immediately.

opti likes this.
  2. pfdept59

pfdept59 Member

My last order with Opti only took 3 or 4 days for delivery,not enough time to worry about tracking.Be patient it will come,he has a stellar reputation around here

Toadzyyy and opti like this.
  3. Brotato

Brotato Member

@opti
    are you only domestic USA or INT too? into says you were considering INT to certain area codes later?

opti likes this.
  4. Toni72

Toni72 Member

@opti,
    Can you confirm that the opti seller for Europe is good? Thank you

opti likes this.
  5. JP1979

JP1979 Member

Labs pulled..... should see what’s up later this week! 4iu split

bolder, opti and B Ware like this.
  6. jackmeoff1

jackmeoff1 Member

Very unusual . Keep us updated. I’m curious to see how this China ban shakes out

7. opti

opti Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

This guy?! As in me, Opti? Their is no way you have been waiting 5 business days for a package from me. Care to shed some light regarding this? You can do it here or privately.

TNotch347 likes this.
  8. Chips

Chips Member

I highly doubt it as well I have done two orders with opti now, the latest literally on thanksgiving he was working and it was in my hands before that following Tuesday after thanksgiving. That’s service! Thanks man

opti likes this.
  9. opti

Thank you very much gentlemen for your feedback regarding my communication and T/A! My apologies for being a little absent from Meso lately as my focus has been providing superb customer service, I hope you all understand. Once things settle a bit I will be more active.

10. opti

Thank you very much for the kind words. I hope I was able to answer all your questions/concerns.

I'm currently still shipping batch #2, reason why I have not posted results for the latest batch #3, yet. I was able to squeeze in a test with @Weights & Measures before he decided to take a leave of absence. It came back at 12.3iu, I'll go ahead and post the HPLC report and make you all aware once they start to ship.

@taco33150 & @bolder, I think we will all be affected to a certain point though I'm taking certain measures for it not to have a negative impact on my inventory. Shipping from our dear acquaintances will come to a halt or decrease significantly so that is where I have to make the best chess move for all of us.

The majority of my handling is domestic and that's where I believe my customer service is superior to others. I can offer INT as well but with everything that is going on I will have to look into my options for the New Year.

@Mr.pedsource does carry Opti somatropin kits.

Wood4days, bolder and pfdept59 like this.
  11. nealcaffrey16

nealcaffrey16 Member

well my labs came back (I'm on 0 anything but TRT). I just turned 36. IGF 122 and Serum GH <0.1 LMAO. Time for some Opti!

12. mr_meanor

mr_meanor Member

I've been a using gh for over a decade. I bought from every source you can name, and Opti is my go to. He is professional, very quick to respond and shipping rivals Amazon. Oh and did I mention I have multiple labs that verify his shit is legit af.

Worf, TNotch347 and nealcaffrey16 like this.
  13. Brotato

Brotato Member

thanks for response, sent email

14. slyfox115

slyfox115 Member

I wanted to start by saying Opti's communication has always been spot on and in no way am I questioning the quality of anything, I am just asking for opinions.

I just received my blood work on igf-1 and was going to ask some opinions. I don't have a baseline as to what it was normally. I have been using 2iu's post workout in the AM for about 3 months. 2 hours before the bloodwork I took 2ius then went to the lab. My results came back at 165 ng/mL.

It's not a super high dose but I was expecting higher or at least high-normal. Have any of you ran a similar dose with similar bloodwork?

Attached Files:

15. dokdonia

dokdonia Member

Just on workout days or AM every day?

16. slyfox115

slyfox115 Member

PWO on days I train so Mon - Friday. The test was on Monday though so I had not taken any Saturday or Sunday except for the Monday morning before the test.

17. bambam333

bambam333 Member

Kick his ass opti

Toadzyyy likes this.
  18. JP1979

JP1979 Member

I would retest on a Friday and see what your numbers are.

19. TNotch347

TNotch347 Member

Are you taking anything else? On cycle?

20. 1slow50

1slow50 Junior Member

Just wanted to thank Opti! I don’t post much just mostly read & learn here. But I got my 2nd order 2 days ago & it only took 3 days!

Communication is as good as it gets!