HGH - Domestic USA

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by opti, Dec 21, 2018.

1. jackmeoff1

jackmeoff1 Member

I am currently doing this 3 days per week for fat loss. My schedule is:
    GH injection upon waking 5:00 AM then fasted workout.
    3 hours later M1 (8:00 AM)
    M2 (11:00 AM)
    M3 (2:00 PM, no carbs)
    GH shot at 5:00 PM
    Fasted cardio at 6:00 PM
    M4 7:00 PM
    M5 8:00 PM
    Bed 9: 00 PM

I am only running a deficit on these 3 days and I am getting peeled as fuck.

2. SteroidsBro

SteroidsBro Member

I know, I've been getting busy putting it into my body lately

3. SteroidsBro

SteroidsBro Member

Thanks

4. Leksis

Leksis Member

At what dose u getting that peeled?

5. jackmeoff1

jackmeoff1 Member

2 iu in both injections on those 3 days (so 4 iu/day) then on the other 4 days 3 iu once per day pre workout with carbs and 15 iu insulin. My goal is to lose fat without losing fullness and so far it’s working really well.

TankDog, Sleepyasf and mdavid82 like this.
  6. mdavid82

mdavid82 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I’ve already noticed at 4iu my belly fat is diminishing.

7. SteroidsBro

SteroidsBro Member

I'm 17 days after stopping 500 test c and 700 tren a and I haven't lost any strength while starting 4iu's for cruise, also 15mg RAD.

Wunderpus likes this.
  8. Rosconow

Rosconow Member

The rad140 definitely helps out with strength i've found .

9. qbanfreak90

qbanfreak90 Member

17 days..........that’s nothing.

Savagesteve likes this.
  10. SteroidsBro

SteroidsBro Member

Ya I'm curious to see where I'm at in other month, my bench fell from 295 for 7 to 5 reps at 3 weeks now, squat and deadlift have stayed the same.

11. SteroidsBro

SteroidsBro Member

K, I just wasn't still making gains for 2 more weeks the last time 2 times I stopped taking tren, hell, I wasn't making gains for the first 4 weeks i threw the tren a in there this time for some weird reason, I was eating a ton, too. At what point do you think my lifts will bottom out? Before it's always been at week 4 or 5

12. Wrekem

Wrekem Junior Member

Anyone heard from him lately? Tried three days ago to want to order and heard zilch.

Kim likes this.
  13. Wrekem

Wrekem Junior Member

Nevermind he got me as always!

14. tsizzle

tsizzle Member

Getting ready to start my first run with Optis.. Im looking to add lean mass and lose belly fat. I would like to run 2IU pre workout in the delt, and 2 IU in the belly before bed. I usually take a shake in the morning before workout which contains 50G carbs and 50G protien. (oats, egg whites, and powder) should I take the shake right when I wake up, wait 2 hrs, pin right before workout? Before bed also do I need to wait 2 hrs after last meal? Thanks guys!

Kim likes this.
  15. Kim

Kim Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Yes two hours after last meal. But I’m interested in why the delt then later subq?

16. amtont

amtont Member

Very fast T/A. Everything accounted for. Went out of his way to help me with a few questions. Will definitely order again!

Thanks @opti

tsizzle and Kim like this.
  17. tsizzle

tsizzle Member

I read you get little longer half life In the muscle which is why I posted question, to see what might be optimal...

Kim likes this.
  18. Oldschool

Oldschool Member

Actually your intramuscular injection of gh is absorbed faster than a subcutaneous injection.

19. Rosconow

Rosconow Member

That's what i found in my research. Also read that subq is more bioavailable. Just google the fuck out of it and those ncbi studies are the shit.

tsizzle and tauras66 like this.
  20. Could one subq other gear? I've heard of subq test, but it would take forever to push through a slin pin. Unless carrier oil is MCT.