HGH - Domestic USA

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by opti, Dec 21, 2018.

1. majkmil

majkmil Junior Member

Thank You, I was on 2iu for a couple years back in 2010 but had to get off because of $. I was paying a lot more but was using kits from HIV patients that sold to my guy. These are affordable for me and think I'll give them a try.

opti likes this.
  2. ZDogg

ZDogg Member

It was his recommendation based off my igf-1 baseline which was like 150-ish, he wanted me more like 250. I’d run it if it didn’t cost so damn much. I ended up with one bottle of omnitrope that I think someone put in, instead of my hcg, so I ran 1/2iu of that mixed with 3iu of opti, for the last month. No reason to let it go to waste, and I wasn’t going to drop to 1/2iu a day to test pharma. There’s no way it’s 6x better than what I’m taking now.

opti likes this.
  3. "Click Click Who the fuck wanna feel this!?"

4. Dinitrotest

Dinitrotest Junior Member

@opti any updates on the larger kits? Or the sale that was supposed to happen?

5. TNotch347

TNotch347 Member

I asked this same question and got a reply from him saying he was still waiting for lab results and when he gets that he will post immediately, as far as the sale goes, I don’t know. And right now I’m personally not expecting a sale from anyone with this pandemic shit in full swing.

opti, DecaDick and Mustang_18 like this.
  6. opti

opti Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Good evening Meso members. I hope you and your loved ones are taking the proper precautions to stay safe and sane during this epidemic.

Lately I've gotten numerous emails regarding-questioning my inventory and turnaround. Some of you have even shared your current experiences with domestic sources whom I have no affiliation with. I understand, sometimes we just need to vent.

I can not speak for any other sources, but if I take your order it is because I can fulfill it and ship it within 2 business days, more than likely one but I always give myself a small window. In some regions there is a slight delay of 1 to 2 additional days just to make you aware.

If I am backlogged or my turnaround is effected I will not take orders until I resume the turnaround I promised and you all are accustomed to.

This is not a dig at anyone. Just wanted to clarify how I conduct business to those who are considering my Somatropin and question if COVID-19 has had any effect on my Optis.

As soon as my 200iu+ kits are received, tested, and HPLC reports are given to me I will post them and will be available.

Everyone, be safe.

killionb12, bolder, mdavid82 and 3 others like this.
  7. Savagesteve

Savagesteve Member

What are the 200iu kits going for?

opti and DecaDick like this.
  8. TNotch347

TNotch347 Member

Hopefully better priced than a 100iu kit for 140. RAPE!

I get it, relax....

B Ware and Tiredandhot like this.
  9. Wrekem

Wrekem Junior Member

Honestly had a week t/a from payment. Hes still the same legit source he has been. I go no where else

opti likes this.
  10. killionb12

killionb12 Member

For good HGH like Opti has it’s a steal. I mean $140 is hardly anything for GH.

opti and Mustang_18 like this.
  11. TNotch347

TNotch347 Member

140 plus ship cost, for a 100iu imo is over priced. But the situation calls for it so not much you can do but open them wallets. I mean for 1 kit it’s only like 7-8cents more per iu than his 120s so not really rape. But if someone asked me what’s the most I’d pay for generic gh 100iu my answer would be $120 for quality gear.

Tiredandhot likes this.
  12. Sixty6

Sixty6 Member

Which ones are $140?

13. jackmeoff1

jackmeoff1 Member

I have yet to see that price from any reputable source.

opti and Rapier like this.
  14. Rosconow

Rosconow Member

You yanks have no idea how good you got it at $140 usd. Us Canukleheads are paying $220 CAD for an opti 100iu kit..... with 30% exchange.... please spare me the "I'm getting raped" bull shit!

15. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

That's ridiculous.....

Rosconow likes this.
  16. Savagesteve

Savagesteve Member

Tell your customs agents to quit overachieving.

17. Rosconow

Rosconow Member

We have our own domestic supply with optican. Customs not an issue.

18. Savagesteve

Savagesteve Member

I imagine the price is increased somehow, why else would the price be so much higher than US domestic?

19. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

Dude that imports mark up.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2020
    Savagesteve likes this.
  20. From Chi-Nah only 50USD for 100iu