HGH - Domestic USA

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by opti, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Wherever in your belly fat
    A 29g or 31g is sooooo thin. I do it in the middle of the night when I get up to pee. Pinch the skin, poke it quick and you're done. Hurts more to pop a zit

T-Bagger, opti and MiaRage22 like this.
  2. MiaRage22

MiaRage22 Member

Do you normally pin at night or in the am (AAS, etc.)? I normally do it in the am, was wondering if it made any difference at night (after work, gym, shower, etc.)?

opti likes this.
  3. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Gear ,for the majority of compounds is irrelevant. Hgh there are many methods. I personally prefer the middle of the night/early morning when I get up to pee since this is far away from any food

However you mention shower, although it may not be necessary I have always preferred to shower before pinning gear. Still of course use alcohol swabs, but why not take that extra bit of precaution?

opti and MiaRage22 like this.
  4. opti

opti Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Looking forward to seeing blood-work being posted. Also, making arrangements to sending of a vial for testing as well.

I appreciate your feedback and glad you are content with my customer service. I am certain you will not be disappointed with the quality of the HGH as well. Thank you for your best wishes.

Thank you to the members on this thread who are contributing. I personally use 29g*1.25" though I've cut the needle top so that only 1/2" of the needle goes into my adipose tissue. I have used 27g*1/2" plenty of times but prefer 29g.

penche and bambam333 like this.
  5. Kpaxi

Kpaxi Member

I’m worried I wouldn’t see affects of hgh worth spending the money. Is it work it? Was thinking for running like 3 iUs a day or somthing.

6. Xragexx

Xragexx Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Personally, I think it is. It’s a long game tho and takes time to really do its thing. Keeps your muscles really full all the time and just a good feeling of well-being.
    I’ve seen people say you won’t notice anything for 6 months and that wasn’t true in my case. 2-3 months I started noticing changes.
    I say if you can afford to run it for a long period of time then go for it.

T-Bagger, opti, COBF and 1 other person like this.
  7. bolder

bolder Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

It’s great if you have the extra coin to put on it. I personally like it a lot. But I purchased enough hgh to where 4ius would last me at least 6 months. Then I adjusted it from there. 3-4ius is where I find I like it best. Leaning more towards 4iu as of now. I started at 2ius and worked my way up. Around 3 1/2 - 4 months is where it started shining for me. (Started my bulking cycle 2months after starting hgh.)
    It’s a long term kind of thing. It’s not as drastic as aas in terms of bang for your buck but I can see a certain thickness I’ve never seen before along with other things. Like body fat dropping off no matter what I eat.
    If you have extra money to spend it’s worth it. If your tight on cash then aas would be better choice.

opti, Shyster, baol and 1 other person like this.
  8. Fecalhead

Fecalhead Member

0BF09C6F-6CFA-4005-B448-BD82F87B331F.jpeg E8D69F4F-10DB-4D2B-99EC-70BB19C00CB6.jpeg Thanks brother!!!!!! Shipped Saturday and landed Monday!!!!
    Wow!

9. Evom1

Evom1 Member

@Fecalhead remove the picture of your finger prints holding an illegal substance

arrade, seventhltd and ickyrica like this.
  10. Fecalhead

Fecalhead Member

ickyrica likes this.
  11. Fecalhead

Fecalhead Member

How do I do that? I don’t see a edit option?
    Please no one jump on me too about that picture. I’ve never been printed and not worried!

12. opti

Your welcome @Fecalhead, look forward to your feedback.

If you're really worried about the picture just contact Millard and tell him your concern. He will delete it for you.

By the way, Happy New Year's everyone!

penche and Shyster like this.
  13. Fecalhead

Fecalhead Member

I’m more worried about getting my ass chewed by some professional shit talkers!!!!

14. Shyster

Shyster Member

Pulled bloods on Monday for serum test, will post up results when I get em back. igf-1 test to follow in a couple weeks.

PrinceLambo, penche, bolder and 5 others like this.
  15. cheme2005

cheme2005 Member

has anyone posted results yet on the lack tops or have any they can share.

16. Shyster

Shyster Member

Bloodwork will come soon. Serum test is just a starting point for gh. Igf test takes a couple weeks,

penche and opti like this.
  17. opti

@Shyster look forward to your results. Once you get your results get with me regarding the cost of them.

@cheme2005 blood-work is currently in the works and hope to have results on my HGH regarding content, dimmer, etc. in a few weeks as well.

Shyster, penche, bolder and 1 other person like this.
  18. Rockclimber

Rockclimber Member

Can your source do over 10iu a vial? Like 15 or more?
    If I didn't already have enough hgh for the end of the world I would grab 10 kits for fun, you sound like a legit guy. I may yet grab 10 from you if igf comes back good.

opti and Shyster like this.
  19. opti

Yes, unfortunately theirs a MOQ which is not practicable at the present moment. Keep an eye on this thread. I'm sure many happy customers will post up their blood-work. BTW, having too much HGH is a good problem to have.

Rockclimber likes this.
  20. cheme2005

cheme2005 Member

So I just got done with godt240 second round which I will post bloods this week. It failed again. If your legit I’m in and will run bloods. PM me and let’s talk further

opti and Wood4days like this.