HGH - Domestic USA

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by opti, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Oldschool

Oldschool Member

I have seen lots of bloodwork posted. Just none from Kim.

2. BigRed91

BigRed91 Member

Y’all know if opti sends a payment confirmed email? Or just no news is good news kinda situation

opti likes this.
  3. Wrath

Wrath Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Same. This is how I am doing it as well.

Kim, bolder and opti like this.
  4. puckhog

puckhog Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Hey man, I don’t think Kim will see this. You must have pissed her off somewhere along the way. I recall her saying she blocked u sir.

Oldschool likes this.
  5. Kim

Kim Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

What kind of celery seed extract?

6. penche

penche Member

@Kim what is your dose and weekly protocol if I may ask. My friends wife is really wanting to try these and I advised her to start small such as 1iu-1.5iu? 5 days on 2 days off?

opti likes this.
  7. Kim

I’ve just been taking 2 iu every night two hours after food. No days off. @penche

penche, bolder and opti like this.
  8. opti

opti Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Ice Ice Baby is the one I was referring to, hahaha, classic! Wow! Walkman? Somehow I think your pulling my leg, I can't recall the last time I've seen a walkman.

Great! Just send me an email when you are ready to place an order.

Hey we all need our sleep,:D glad to read you are sleeping well @Kim. Send me an email when you are ready to proceed forward.

Hey @penche! Can never have enough Optis! Let me know when you are ready to place an order.

@Oldschool didn't take it personally bud. As long as they are not false accusations, I'm good.:)

Hey @BigRed91, sometimes their is a slight delay in receiving cryptocurrency but if you can send me an email I can verify for you. I have no pending payments so you should be good.;)

bolder, penche and Kim like this.
  9. penche

penche Member

Are you reconstituting and using them as 10iu or 12iu? Sorry for all the questions. Helps to get a female opinion, I understand you're more advanced than her but it helps anyhow.

opti and Kim like this.
  10. Kim

Opti told me to:
    “Add 120 iu or 1.2 ml of bacteriostatic water and then draw 20 units from the vial for 2 iu.”

11. Kim

Ask away. :cool::D:p

penche likes this.
  12. penche

penche Member

Thank you Kim much appreciate the female perspective and advice protocol.

Kim likes this.
  13. Kim

I feel privileged you asking me a question! You’ve been around awhile helping everyone. :)

penche and Wrath like this.
  14. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

Screenshot_20190619-103242.png
    Like the brand? All of those were from Now brand.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
    Kim and opti like this.
  15. bolder

bolder Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Loving the emojis that your putting to work! They look good on ya! ;)
    :p

16. Wrath

Wrath Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I am currently running sust, npp, eq and 4 ius / day.

I take beet root and celery seed extract for BP and to keep water retention at bay. My celery seed dose is 1,500 / day. helps with the water and bp; but my fingers are often numb and/or tingling. Doesnt do a thing for me in that department

opti and Kim like this.
  17. Snipe_HNIC

Snipe_HNIC Member

Great communication with Opti, always answer questions in a timely matter, he is a pleasure to work with. Looking forward to starting these as soon as they get in. Will be posting bloods also.

opti, Kim and penche like this.
  18. opti

opti Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

It's a love-hate relationship with the numbness-tingling of the fingers isn't it?:) What are you doses of Sust/NPP/EQ? Have you ran this cycle before minus the HGH? If so how does it compare?

Thank you very much for your feedback @Snipe_HNIC. I'm sure you'll love the Optis. Keep us posted on your progress.

Kim and Snipe_HNIC like this.
  19. Kim

You should be a teacher with all your positive reinforcement.:cool::p:D:)

opti, bolder, Iron Vett and 2 others like this.
  20. bolder

bolder Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

o_O:Do_O:p
    DC411DD9-A29E-443D-BBCD-BE4E8B235C65.jpeg
    :D:D:D

For real though, it’s funny you say that because right out of high school that’s what I was gonna do! PE teacher for grade school was what I was going for. I just thought it be fun and my PE teacher in grade school was awesome and I remember him still to this day.
    But shit tends to happen that pulled me in the wrong direction. Funny how life works out sometimes.

Kim and opti like this.