HGH for boxing

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by VikingBeard, Apr 1, 2018.

1. VikingBeard

VikingBeard Junior Member

Sup guys!

I use to do cycles before when i was into bodybuilding, did only test e, then i stopped and jumped back to boxing. I have been boxing for 3 years, just became a national champion, but i started to get injuries often, so i wanna take a break from competing, and just boxing a " training "

Been thinking about running HGH 2-4 ui ed, what do you guys think? any tips maybe, im currently 183 cm 84 kg, wanna trim down and be lean. ( diet and training is the number 1 to that ) Boxing 3 days a week

2. stone988

stone988 Member

A lot of pro boxers use hgh just be aware of being tested. It will help you recover better and heal from any injuries. For losing weight there are far better and cheaper options for a boxer.

3. eryximachus

eryximachus Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I would stick to the lowest dose. If you get pharma grade product, 2iu per day is more than enough. I personally get too many side effects with pharma grade at 4iu per day.

Don't waste your time with black market HGH.

4. mands

mands Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Don't most of us get hgh over the "black market"? Or are you implying that "generic" gh is a no go?

mands

5. eryximachus

Yes, incorrect term. I have had terrible luck with "generic" gh. The first time I got Pfizer Genotropin pens, I was blown away. There are enough reliable sources that ~$400-$500 per month outlay for pharmaceutical product that it's not worth it. I've rarely seen generic for less than half that, so I just don't see the point.

In general, my opinion is that if you can't afford $500 per month, you should stick to the basics.

6. mands

I knew what you meant I was just giving you a hard time. I myself have ran both and I would have to say I get similar results with some top quality generics as I do pharm grade. Granted not many out there I trust for generics but they are out there.

I agree with you that affordability is key to using GH. If you don't have the money to spend it would be better spent on other products.

mands

7. eryximachus

You're lucky. It's been years since I tried generic, and the black market has gotten better. A lot better. But like I said, I can afford $6K per year for pharma GH, and I'm good.

Anyway, I'm bad with sarcasm.

8. mands

It's taken a lot of time, research and testing but it's out there.

I would say my all time favorite GH would be Saizen 8.8mg pens. Omnitrope and Humatrope a close second and then seros rounding that out for pharm grade.

mands

9. VikingBeard

VikingBeard Junior Member

I get my hgh from Pharmacom, been thinking about 2ui ed and 250 mg test e ew, with arimidex 0.5 mg twice a week, for 12 months, besides hgh i wanna run that for 5 days on 2 off ew, for 6-8 months.

10. mands

I believe there has been some major issues with the pharmatropin in the past. Not sure if it's been resolved.

mands