HGH gyno

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by bob hughes, Oct 1, 2017.

1. bmoney

bmoney Member

Are you currently taking any AAS? This topic interest me because I do believe there is a correlation between elevated igf-1 and gyno in some cases. I would love to hear from somebody that is steeped in this topic.

2. amar7

amar7 Member

No, none, only GH and after few months, gyno startet to develop on my right chest.

3. bmoney

bmoney Member

Was your lump a small hard lump or swelling and increased size of the nipple?

4. Just Fish

Just Fish Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

How many it's were you taking? Did you have bloodwork to confirm the cause?

5. amar7

amar7 Member

There was a lump, rather soft, swelling and alittle bit increased size of the nipple too.

4IUs, no bloodwork this time around. Could be also from estrogen, because my body tends to aromatize rather quickly.

6. Just Fish

Low testosterone could cause gyno. I got gyno from low testosterone and my estrogen was in the middle of range. Get bloodwork!

7. amar7

amar7 Member

Is there any proof for your claim? I think in your case it was the testosterone/estrogen ratio, that lead to gyno. btw I had endocrinologist blood test not too long ago and testosterone is like estrogen within range.

PS: tried exogenous testosterone once and I hated it. My body aromatized like crazy, I got puffy and had not much of the purported benefits for mood and physique. After quitting I had a hard time getting my htpa running back on. So I prefer to take things that don't mess with htpa

8. amar7

amar7 Member

Oh and as mentioned, the gyno is lowered since I started taking caber

9. Just Fish

Multiple blood tests. What do you think low testosterone is? I just said my e2 was fine and testosterone was below range. Do you know what that means?

Marcus likes this.
  10. Just Fish

Most likely because your bodyfat was too high

11. Just Fish

So you started taking caber with no bloodwork to confirm an issue with prolactin and your questioning me? LMAO

12. Dr JIM

Dr JIM Member

1) While GH has been noted to bind to the PRL receptor IN-VITRO, it's unclear if this "binding" mimics the effect of the parent hormone PRL

2) While the distinction is of minimal import on PED forums such as Meso, both GH and PRL are broadly classified as hormones while their RECEPTORS are broadly categorized within the "cytokine receptor superfamily". (This distinction is relevant when attempting to theorize a signaling pathway mechanism)

3) Without knowing if GH is an PRL receptor agonist or antagonists, formulating a single source pathogenic relationship based upon a substrates coupling affinity to it's receptor is fraught with difficulty from an ecidence based perspective.

4) If you have evidence of such an effect, please site a link

No offense but might want to read the abstract again bc none of the pathogenic mechanisms you have eluded to were mentioned in the abstract.

Of interest the authors provide the following explaination for the adverse effects noted in this twenty four year old study involving elderly gents; "it may be that the effect of the hormone (GH) in expanding lean body mass and reducing adipose mass can be achieved and the side-effect avoided, by maintaining the mean IGF level ..... using a particular dose.

While it's tempting to "blame" a single source for a multifactorial ailment such as GCM, caution is advised as such shortcuts are often in error
    Jim

Last edited: Oct 7, 2017
  13. Rick Kane

Rick Kane Member

Happens to me. Blood work showed my E low while still having gyno flare. Even after not using AAS for close to a year my gyno still flares up when I pin gh.

I started a thread on another board about this in 2012. I see the responses are mostly still the same.
    I couldn't care less about published studies or research regarding IGF1 and gyno. All I know is it happens to me. That's all. Carry on.

14. bob hughes

bob hughes Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

So what is the igf1 level (in ng/ml) I would want to stay under to get the benefits, and avoid the side effects, based on what this study says? They list igf-1 level in units per milliliter I believe, I don't know how to translate that..

15. Dr JIM

Dr JIM Member

Im not disputing the occurance of GCM in a few folk who run GH but rather its CAUSE, bc wo knowing the cause "treatment" becomes another extension of bro-science.

To that end only a small minority of those who "believe" they have PED related GCM actually do, IME

Which raises a huge issue for those on PED forums receiving well intended advice and/or guidance in the absence of a formal diagnosis.

JIM

Marcus and Just Fish like this.
  16. janoshik

janoshik Member

I'm not sure, but if I recall correctly, the ratio plays a role just as important as absolute numbers, so that makes sense.
    Certainly does make the symptoms much worse, at least in my case.
    Unnoticeable gyno could flare up bad from prolactin and cause the user to believe it was just then when it had appeared.

Do you think it's possible?

Marcus and Just Fish like this.
  17. Just Fish

Was everything else in range? Did you check prolactin?

18. Just Fish

You are correct about the ratio. That was the cause.

When I had gyno if I didn't eat clean it appeared to flareup. Although I believe it was just the preexisting gyno appearing worse due to bloat. A person with unnoticeable gyno could mistake bloat from hgh as a flareup imo.

Marcus and janoshik like this.
  19. bmoney

bmoney Member

Is this dose related or does it happen to you at any dose of GH?

20. Rick Kane

Rick Kane Member

@bmoney Even at 2ius I can feel my nips get sensitive and will swell if I don't take aromasin.

@Just Fish Did not check prolactin. Even with low body fat it flares up within 7 days of starting. Typically the gyno I've had since 2001 only flares up when I take test with no anti-e or gh.

@Dr JIM I understand. I'm just saying that it happens to me and it's not because I'm taking fake gh, hcg, or have high body fat.