HGH & IGF-1 LR3? Do they ultimately act on the same receptors?

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by slowmans789, Oct 2, 2019.

1. slowmans789

slowmans789 Junior Member

Putting this out as I just want to learn more about these compounds, correct me if I'm wrong but:
    -Exo HGH eventually travels to our liver, stimulating the release of more igf-1; ultimately raising our IGF-1 levels, allow us to get the much wanted benefits such as cell hyperplasia, etc...
    -IGF-1 LR3 does the same thing but doesn't do through liver stimulation but instead as a source of exogenous IGF.

Do they ultimately achieve the same thing which is the benefits of having elevated levels of IGF-1? If true, is stacking HGH and IGF-1 LR3 useless? I hear folk swearing by this to counteract decreased insulin sensitivity from HGH because apparently IGF-1 LR3 makes you more insulin sensitive. Can someone more knowledgeable/experienced chime in on this?

Also since IGF-1 LR3 cause IGF receptors to burn out quickly, would going back on HGH post IGF-1 LR3 cycle be useless as now your IGF receptors won't be sensitive to your natural liver IGF-1?