HGH & Lethargy

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by Gaynz39, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Gaynz39

Gaynz39 Member

First go at GH, started at 2iu for a week, now at 5iu and plan on riding it out there for a bit. The laziness is fucking insane. Falling asleep at work, isn’t a good thing. I thought of maybe adding Modafinal possibly to combat the lethargy? Has anyone done this, or used something else?

2. brutus79

brutus79 Member

t3 or t4. Standard replacement dose.

Gaynz39 likes this.
  3. Gaynz39

Gaynz39 Member

I think T3 is counter productive when using GH from my research, there is a thread on here about it. I’ve read that T4 is what is actually needed, it was said your wasting half your money if you don’t include T4 with a GH cycle. (To much Science behind that shit for me to understand) But none of it really went into detail about lethargy and GH, other than its your body telling you it’s to much GH than it’s used to I suppose.

4. brutus79

brutus79 Member

I take t4 for the first couple weeks. T3 gives me a headache and that's all the science I need lol

Gaynz39 likes this.
  5. Gaynz39

Gaynz39 Member

Lmao, I think I’m going to try the T4 out and see how it goes. Preciate the advise.

6. Evom1

Evom1 Member

What dose of t4 do you prefer?

Gaynz39 likes this.
  7. Gaynz39

Gaynz39 Member

I’m going to order some I do know that, and that’ll give me time to further research the whole T4/GH Deal. There is a thread on it from back in 2012 here on Meso. The guy breaks it all down, but that shit is difficult to understand. But moral to his story he said from many studies it proved that T4 was very beneficial to be ran with GH. He said your wasting your money if you don’t.

8. NorthMich

NorthMich Member

I'm reading where t3 and T4 long term suppresses your natty Thyroid production?

9. Gaynz39

Gaynz39 Member

T3 will for sure suppress it completely. Your body produces 25mcg or some shit of T3 daily. T4 converts to T3 somehow. It raises your metabolism, your body temp rises, and needs to be monitored if your running superficial doses. I am interested in the T4 with GH, and will do more reading.

10. NorthMich

NorthMich Member

Super interesting thread

11. Roco Bama

Roco Bama Member

People respond differently. I didn't get any lethargy from GH. I was actually more energetic when I was running 15iu daily.

NorthMich likes this.
  12. Roco Bama

Roco Bama Member

That's all bro science. You've been reading to many forums.

13. Gaynz39

Gaynz39 Member

Your right, there is a different answer from anyone and everyone. But what’s what? I’ve read that GH does not suppress Thyroid, and I’ve read that it has. So who the fuck knows I guess.

14. Roco Bama

Roco Bama Member

GH increases the conversion of t3, so you end up having more t3 serum and less t4 serum but your thyroid goes back to normal after couple months. Thyroid supplementation isn't needed when using HGH

NorthMich and brutus79 like this.
  15. brutus79

brutus79 Member

I think they are 150 mcg

Pharmacist has em.

I try to lay off... eventually the body figures out the thyroid suppression and rights the ship on it's own... but work sucks in a coma.

NorthMich and Gaynz39 like this.
  16. brutus79

brutus79 Member

It definitely sucks at first and gradually gets better... but the first four weeks are hell.

Roco Bama likes this.
  17. Evom1

Evom1 Member

That makes sense

18. superbane

superbane Member

Even at minimal moderate dose of 2iu?

19. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

I tell guys over and over and over, you don't run HGH and get to 4 or 5 units a day within 2 weeks and not feel exhausted. You slowly build up, it might take a good 6 weeks to feel decent at 5iu per day, its a long game with HGH

NorthMich, taco33150 and cobra500 like this.