HGH/PEPTIDES to treat herniated disk/pinched nerve

Is it possible to use HGH and or PEPTIDES to treat or heal my condition? I never used them. He are my MRI results from last week. My goal is to train at 100% without the use of narcotics or cortisone shots or spinal fusion surgery. Thanks fellas
20140826_112649.jpg 20140826_112656.jpg 20140826_112707.jpg

Last edited:
I will be able to answer this conclusively here shortly. I recently had the spinal fusion surgery from two disc that ruptured in my neck and next Friday will be my eight weeks post op. At this point I should be completely released and allowed to slowly actuate myself back into training. Unfortunately for you with the disc protruding you can't fix that without actual surgery. You can strengthen the bones around it. My case I will want the bone growths to show marked improvement and as of this time it is doing so. Now I have only been running 3iu a day for three weeks but as soon as I can train I am going to ramp this up.

Do not take this lightly and allow your situation to reach where mine ended up at. The disc ruptures actually bruised my spinal chord and the nerve damage to the right side of my body was brutal. Literally ate the muscles off my body.

Holy shit bro. I'm sorry to hear about that. I know you will heal up just fine. Thank you for you input. I think I do have mild flatting on my spinel cord. I'm still learning all the "definitions" of the results on those papers. But Idk if its causing problems yet. My nerve is defiantly causing tingling in my left arm.
Did you have emergency surgery after the disk ruptured? It was painful when it happened? Will PT for my neck help as I am now doing 3 days a week for a month. What can I do to reduce the swelling of the disk?

searay

Ive had 7 back and neck surgeries. Two in last 4 months. Last Friday was last one.ill rehab and slowly start lifting again. Ill start back up with gh after I start lifting.

Hgh will do nothing for what you have. It cant undo cervical damage. Depending on your pain level and nerve being pinched will dictate your next move. Try an inversion table, buy 1 their only a couple hundred bucks. Cervical surgery results are much better than lower back results long term. I broke my neck in a diving accident long ago and years later had C 4,5, and 6 fused and no further problems. Lower back different story. Good luck and dont hesitate to ask further questions.

Ive had 7 back and neck surgeries. Two in last 4 months. Last Friday was last one.ill rehab and slowly start lifting again. Ill start back up with gh after I start lifting.

Hgh will do nothing for what you have. It cant undo cervical damage. Depending on your pain level and nerve being pinched will dictate your next move. Try an inversion table, buy 1 their only a couple hundred bucks. Cervical surgery results are much better than lower back results long term. I broke my neck in a diving accident long ago and years later had C 4,5, and 6 fused and no further problems. Lower back different story. Good luck and dont hesitate to ask further questions.
Thanks bro! So right now I'm doing PT for my inner muscles and poster. Is PT a waste of time? Should I just have the surgery? Am I just waiting on the inevitable? Will cortisone shots help?

I was thinking if in September I can train at 50% or 75% and not have a another "pain attack" that I mite hold off the surgery until Januray. Maybe do 1 cortisone shot if I have one bad attack. What do you guys think? Because If I cant heal my spine with PT or HGH then what choice do I have. At some point I will be in horrible pain again. I was in the ER 4 times in a year. It hurt that bad. My neck couldn't keep my head up straight each time. Felt like a baseball in my shoulder blade. Even thew its my neck.

Last edited:

searay

L4, L5 and S1 fused. Just had hardware taken out may 15th they said my body was rejecting the hardware. Turned out it was L3 with complete herniation and pinched nerve. Nerve pain was the worse. 6 days ago they did L3 and I said I wanted nothing to do with anymore fused. I also have C4, C5, C6, fused with no trouble there. Cervical surgeries seem to last. Lumbar surgeries if your pretty young when you have the 1st one and are active they seem to keep falling apart a level at a time.

What are your symptoms now?
Left arm tricep/bicep forearm pain, like an electric pain type feeling. Thats when I train. Even if I dont do ARMS. But its not everyday. It just mostly feels like something is there. Make any sense? My LEFT TRAP is ALWAYS tense. I got an Xray done on my neck and you can see the spine being pulled to the left because of the spasms. At least once a week I wake up at like 2 am and cant go back to sleep because my neck just feels uncomfortable in all positions. And the "pain attacks" are now weeks apart 3/4 maybe 5. before it was months apart then years.

tileguy123

L4, L5 and S1 fused. Just had hardware taken out may 15th they said my body was rejecting the hardware. Turned out it was L3 with complete herniation and pinched nerve. Nerve pain was the worse. 6 days ago they did L3 and I said I wanted nothing to do with anymore fused. I also have C4, C5, C6, fused with no trouble there. Cervical surgeries seem to last. Lumbar surgeries if your pretty young when you have the 1st one and are active they seem to keep falling apart a level at a time.

Yup Im L4, L5 , S1 as well. mine was done with RH-BMP Infuse, so hopefully more sturdy than a traditional bone graph.
I hope your wrong about the levels falling apart one at a time. I have SI joint pain now in my R hip.. but as far as I know the levels above are good except one disc in my T spine... As far as cervical, im at the point where i can no longer put my head back with pleasure, I mean never. Its like permanent whip lash .. dont know what to do to correct that at this point.. hope to avoid cervical or more lumbar sugeries

tileguy123

Was your orginal surgery a PLIFF approach? The TLIFF, ALIF, and such have better neurological results typically, however alot of doc's in the 80s , 90s and early 2000s they did alot of PLIFFs ..

I'm going to post my journey here until end. To see if P.E.D. can really heal a person with my injury. So other people can make an informed choice and I can track my progress. Today I trained arms for the first time in like 2 months. I went lite weight 20 rep sets. I felt great. I almost got upset towards the end of my session,thinking "what if I can never train again". I wont let that happen. ;)

I'm going to post my journey here until end. To see if P.E.D. can really heal a person with my injury. So other people can make an informed choice and I can track my progress. Today I trained arms for the first time in like 2 months. I went lite weight 20 rep sets. I felt great. I almost got upset towards the end of my session,thinking "what if I can never train again". I wont let that happen. ;)
BTW im only on 250mg W/test. I wont being using GH unless I get surgery.

searay

T level shud be fine. Im not wrong about the chain reaction of the levels falling apart one at a time. I started off s1 than l5 s1 than l4, l5, s1 now l3, l4, l5, s1 with a small herniation at l2 it will go before its over.

searay

Left arm tricep/bicep forearm pain, like an electric pain type feeling. Thats when I train. Even if I dont do ARMS. But its not everyday. It just mostly feels like something is there. Make any sense? My LEFT TRAP is ALWAYS tense. I got an Xray done on my neck and you can see the spine being pulled to the left because of the spasms. At least once a week I wake up at like 2 am and cant go back to sleep because my neck just feels uncomfortable in all positions. And the "pain attacks" are now weeks apart 3/4 maybe 5. before it was months apart then years.
When c4, c5, c6 went it was from a much earlier neck brake from a diving accident. That brake required a halo for four months. When those disc went I thought it was my right arm that was broken. Hurt like hell. Since fusion little to no pain now. Cervical surgeries tend to hold up really well. Gh will help tendon and muscle tears. Gh will not heal bone or herniated disc just not possible. Ive torn both elbows 1 in 2011 100 percent elbow tendon tear while benching when it blew I was benching weight came down on my chest and tore my pec. In august 2013 other elbow tore while benching but pec did not tear. In may 2014 had back surgery which exposed another disc gone bad and had surgery again last week. Gh helped heal both elbows which no longer bother me.

tileguy123

T level shud be fine. Im not wrong about the chain reaction of the levels falling apart one at a time. I started off s1 than l5 s1 than l4, l5, s1 now l3, l4, l5, s1 with a small herniation at l2 it will go before its over.

searay your not necessarily wrong.. However every circumstance is different. Your right in the fact that when a segment is fused, you lose motion to that segment, and therefor, the adjacent segment will often suffer for this. Now those who were fused for lower back pain, and DDD, will likely suffer the worst result. (Disc Degeneration Disease). It has been clinically shown that fusion is less likely to help Discogenic pain, and if you spine has DDD, the levels above will obviously suffer when motion is taken out of one or two segements (fusion).
Fusion is much more successful in helping with Neurological symptoms... sciatica, shooting pain into feet, drop foot, urological symptoms , etc. Now what Im pointing out if there is a person with structural defects , leading to a slipped verabrea , (spondylolithesis), or one whom had a genitic defect such as a ''pars defect '', or scoliosis... they may fair much better from surgical intervention. If there is a specific injury to the lower lumbar, and the levels above are free of degeneration, the re visitation of surgery should be much less likely. this is at least what I have come to believe after many , many hours of research..months.
I had L4, L5, fused to S1 of the gate. At 31 y/o. medical techniques have evolved. as I mentioned most fusion were done via PLIFF approach which made a gutter to the side of your spine, and they literally had to lift a nerve up and move it up and out of the way. often leading to complications. Now they have neurological monitering, and have different less invasive approaches. Also graph techniques and hardware have improved dramatically.
I hope to at least make mid 50 's before having any issues in my L3.. if any at all during life.. thats the hope. neck is another story though

tileguy123

How long did you run that GH searay?

I got golfers elbow like a motherfucka.. and a slight armpit / pic dull tear/ache..

about to take a few weeks off.. so done with these nagging fucking , draining injuries..

tileguy123

Im thinking about grabbing some TB 500 and trying that , dont know shit though need to do some reading... on reconstituing , and amounts needed... dont think i can afford 6+mo of GH yet...sucks..

Sponsors