HGH-Time of day injections?

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by Ripp, Nov 3, 2018.

1. Ripp

Ripp Member

I'm new to the GH scene, and want to maximize my GH use. So, when should I take my shot? Morning or night? One guy tells me to take GH at night, because this is when GH naturally occurs in your body (while sleeping). Another guy tells me to take my shot first thing in the morning, because this will continue the production of GH throughout the day. Which one is right? Or, is this an individual thing? Please help...

2. Gaynz39

Gaynz39 Member

I’m new to it myself. I started am pins, was tired allday. Switched to evenings, and hour before lifting, seems to do fine. To much speculation out there to really lock in the correct time to take it.

3. Evom1

Evom1 Member

What's your goal? How old are you? What's the dose?

NorthMich likes this.
  4. Ripp

Ripp Member

I am 46 years old and I have not taken HGH before. I am considering 4iu a day for fat loss, longevity, and recovering from an injury.

5. Evom1

Evom1 Member

At 46yrs old take it before bed at least 60 minutes away from food. This is based off age and you would greatly benefit

Even better take 2iu before bed, and another 2iu in the morning pre fasted cardio.

NorthMich likes this.
  6. tengtren

tengtren Member

What are your thoughts on taking the whole daily dose postworkout?

7. Ripp

Ripp Member

Thank you for the information Evom1. I think splitting the dose is an excellent idea.

8. Evom1

Evom1 Member

With insulin, great for growth, without....road to insulin resistance

Shyster likes this.
  9. tengtren

tengtren Member

Do you think there is an iu threshold where insulin is need, if so what dose ?

10. Evom1

Evom1 Member

I do not, I think 1iu taken around carbs can cause insulin resistance. I don't know the exact science behind it, but basically exogenous Hgh close to carbs, without exogenous insulin can cause insulin resistance.

I do NOT recommend doing this but if you wanted to experiment on yourself. Take a few days and measure your fasted blood glucose, your post workout bg, and your bg an hour after your post workout meal. Then run the Hgh post workout for a chosen period of time and retest those numbers. I would expect to see an increase pushing you near or into the pre-diabetic range

11. tengtren

tengtren Member

Interesting, so if I were to take 30iu (only an example) as long as each dose was 60-90 min before a meal. Not even then?

12. Gaynz39

Gaynz39 Member

Not Jacking this dudes thread. @Evom1 Help me out. I’ve been taking 4iu daily pre workout, things are going well, but I want more out of it. I want to increase dose to 5-8iu daily. I have read that 5 is the starting range for muscle growth? 39 years old, lift daily.
    What do you think is a solid Tissue Growth Dose with Pharm, and also Generic? I see you say splitting dose is best to keep from needing insulin? I DO NOT want to add insulin. Please break it down how you would dose GH for Growth, and not need Insulin.

Also, I have Pharma, and Generic, is there a dosing difference? I would assume so.

Much Appreciated

13. Evom1

Evom1 Member

I may have taken your original question from the wrong angle. I thought you meant is there a minimum Hgh dose where insulin would be required.

@Gaynz39 if you do not want to use insulin stop taking it pre workout. I assume you're either eating a pre workout meal and/or having intra workout carbs. I would take it early in the morning an hour or so before meal 1. If you wake up to pee, that's a great time to take it. When growth is the goal, 1 large dose per day is the general method. For fat loss, multiple doses of 2iu or less

You don't need 5iu +. 4iu of real Hgh should be plenty. As for the generics vs pharma, that depends on what is actually in the vial of generics. 4iu of real Hgh should yield the same results regardless of who's name is on the vial. I have used Norditropin (US PHARMA) and meditrope black tops, I did not notice a difference between two

tengtren, NorthMich and Gaynz39 like this.
  14. Gaynz39

Gaynz39 Member

Right on. Preciate the info. I lift around my work schedule. I wake up and Lift, so no meal before lifting. A meal after lifting within an hour or 2.

15. Mac11wildcat

Mac11wildcat Member

All interesting info. It’s odd to think NOT using insulin would cause insulin resistance. I need to read...

tengtren likes this.
  16. Evom1

Evom1 Member

If that's the case you're fine

Gaynz39 likes this.
  17. Boxsquatter

Boxsquatter Member

So I just started my first run with hgh after 12 years of cycling with more time on than off. I started out at 2iu in the am because that’s what a person who I respect told me. So within the first three days hands started going numb and I notice by the end of 10days I am feeling and looking really lean. And that’s hard sometime for a 260 pound set to feel that way. After 10 days bumped it to 5 iu a day and plan to stay on that dose for another 2–3 weeks and then bump a gain. Anyway I have been splitting the doses 2-1/2 am when my alarm goes off and then I hop back in bed then I hit another one after training a little bit before dinner. I know you supposed to wait 1 hr before and after yo eat but I am looking for size out of this. Fat loss is great but mass is what I want . Along with the high dose of aas I am on I can already see the changes. I can tell you I am a little more tired and my hands hurt but other than that I feel good. But I guess bottom line is get it in whenever you can. That’s all that matters... I may start 4-5iu of slin post workout but have fully wanted to commit to that it’s a lot of responsibility...

18. Mac11wildcat

Mac11wildcat Member

Why are you bumping doses so fast? If you’re seeing results already why move so quickly?

There’s been some very intelligent talk of the gh vs diabetes discussion recently. Be sure to heed that.

Boxsquatter and NorthMich like this.