Hi from Spain

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by luissp, Aug 19, 2019.

1. luissp

luissp Junior Member

Hi all

Glad to be on board, new resident in Spain, mid 40s, on TRT and a powerlifting fan, although a rather weak one.
    Interested in discussing PL, over 40 y o training,
    cycles and their legion of side effects, as well as EU based suppliers, although I regularly end up reading other topics.
    Fwiw I´ve just come back from several years in Hk and across the border China side, very little experience with the black market there, but if you need recent information on what´s available in the drugstores or on Taobao (chinese amazon, shipping within China only), feel free to ask.
    Especially mainland side of the border it sucked very much though, so don´t expect an update anytime soon!

Cheers
    Luis

Last edited: Aug 19, 2019
  2. luissp

luissp Junior Member

Are there many spanish members here ? Laws seem pretty lax here steroidswise, but all main competitions seem drug tested, PL is overwhelmingly IPF related, so I can t see the local athletes coming too openly to Meso
    this doesn´t mean the local guys are weak, there´s a bunch of competitive smaller nattier and younger dudes outlifting me easily in the PL oriented gyms.

3. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Welcome to Meso

4. TestiCult

TestiCult Member

Welcome... we have been expecting you

T-Bagger likes this.