Hi meso members

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by ZKJ, Jul 27, 2018.

1. ZKJ

ZKJ Member

Hi i just wanted to intoduce myself here as i have been using this forum for a while to learn about using steroids safely before starting my first cycle.and i wouldnt mind getting help from some members with questions etc.so thought i would introduce myself first,ill probably make a thread about me with questions in different section.

Cheers

2. JackSmooth

JackSmooth Member

Welcome to the board man. Lots of knowledge and experience here we'll all be happy to help you plan out a safe and effective cycle/diet/training.

ZKJ likes this.
  3. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

ZKJ likes this.
  4. ZKJ

ZKJ Member

Cheers man,what forum would be best to post in asking questions

5. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

What type of questions?

6. JackSmooth

JackSmooth Member

Cycle or steroid related in the steroid forum.
    We also have a nutrition and training forum, and a post cycle therapy forum. Those should get you through your first cycle.
    And of course the steroid underground where you can read recent reviews of labs and make a decision for yourself which lab you feel comfortable using.

ZKJ likes this.
  7. ZKJ

ZKJ Member

Mainly about good scources on the underground section (especially for uk customer) and opinion on cycle and gear brands etc

8. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

I would post cycle advice questions in the steroid forum. However, I would avoid asking directly for sources. There is plenty of info on here that shoud help you find a few good ones through some reading.

I've also seen people post threads asking about experiences with certain brands. That is ok as far as I know. Always better to ask for forgiveness than for permission. :)

ZKJ likes this.
  9. ZKJ

ZKJ Member

Cheers man i just literally asked about good sources lol i only asked on opinions on what they like to use.and said ive searched abit.

10. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

Good luck. If you have any other questions, just post a thread. Most people will be glad to help, others not so much.

ZKJ likes this.
  11. ZKJ

ZKJ Member

Cheers,n yeah i know what you mean.

BigNattyDaddy likes this.
  12. It depends on how you ask, as long as you’re not expecting others to do your research for you with your questions and are open to learn most will be cool.

Anyway welcome

ZKJ likes this.
  13. ZKJ

ZKJ Member

Na mainly just looking for opinions,and cheers

The Terminator likes this.