High IGF-1

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by SpicyGains321, Aug 28, 2019.

1. SpicyGains321

SpicyGains321 Member

Gents - have any of you ever came back with blood tests showing elevated igf-1? My most recent blood work came back with an IGF-1 level of 356 with a range of 88 - 246. Just wondering what would have caused that.

The only thing I was taking before bloodwork was high Test.

2. Mighty-mouse

Mighty-mouse Member

My baseline was also elevated it was 284. Only on 275mg test a week. What dose of test are
    You on and are you on any 19-nor’s

3. Mighty-mouse

Mighty-mouse Member

SpicyGains321 likes this.
  4. SpicyGains321

SpicyGains321 Member

I was running 500 mg up until three weeks prior to bloods. I had dropped down to 150/wk for 3 weeks before the test. I wasn’t taking any 19-nors. Interesting.

5. I would be happy!!! Damn nice bro!!

SpicyGains321 likes this.
  6. SpicyGains321

SpicyGains321 Member

Shit man, if I was on HGH I would indeed be happy. But seeing as I’ve never ran HGH, it has me a bit concerned. I’ve been researching a quite a bit and based on what I understand, high levels of IGF can expedite the growth of cancers, etc. I’m a TRT guy, so maybe the article posted by Mighty Mouse applies to me.

Oregongearhead likes this.
  7. Just go with it ; guys pay big bucks to have igf-1 levels like yours...;)

CompoundLifts31 likes this.
  8. SpicyGains321

SpicyGains321 Member

I thought about that too, but I don’t have any of the symptoms (enlarged hands, facial structure, etc).

I haven’t noticed anything negative, so I’ll take your advice and run with it.

Oregongearhead likes this.
  9. Whats your height ? If you dont mind me asking , I take it your not a giant by any means and looking at your avatar your quite developed/ripped (which would coordinate with higher GH levels). Id say your just lucky , BBing wise . Get tested natty off all gear and see what you get. ;)

CompoundLifts31 likes this.