High IGF1 causes?

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by RunTrenFckTens, Dec 6, 2019.

1. My IGF1 recently came in at 280ug/L with a reference range of 84-250ug/L. I have not used any peptides, MK677, or HGH, recently. Last time I used GHRP2 was like 2 years ago. I am only on a TRT dose of 125mg a week. Could a high protein diet cause this? Or is this not even considered elevated? I've never had it checked before.

2. Boss Brady 12

Boss Brady 12 Member

If thats ya baseline you are lucky bastard because my igf baseline was 133 haha. how old are you and any AIs or just trt test?I dont think high protein could cause it but not sure though

3. Tiredandhot

Tiredandhot Member

High protein diet does not. If so, everyone here would have high igf1.

4. 29 and nope no AI's and no hcg at the moment. I'll have to look into it more as I don't know much about elevated IGF1 levels, but I might wake up 1 day like the grinch having a heart 3x the regular size.

5. Boss Brady 12

Boss Brady 12 Member

I mean high igf is a good thing and ive heard of ppl at 200s but 29 is young im 37 and did stupid shit in my past is why my is lower. Interested to see if you ran hgh what ya numbers would be. why are you on trt at 29 was ya Test low?

6. Iron Frenchie

Iron Frenchie Member

You’re good I’m a natty 360-415ug/L and I don’t have tumor.

SpicyGains321 likes this.
  7. Boss Brady 12

Boss Brady 12 Member

what seriously man thats crazy! I have low igf but dont have a hard time putting on muscle just curious what do you weigh and height? do you run hgh Iron frenchie ?

8. I have a varicocele, I think that makes test numbers lower, even though a urologist will tell you otherwise. I was sitting around 12nmol/L in a ref range of 5-28nmol/L so not low out of the range, but felt like an 80 year old man. So opted to go on TRT, and quality of life has improved 10 fold. I always figured someone in their 20's/early 30's would be way closer to 28nmol/L naturally.

9. Damn, aren't those the kinda levels people look for on GH!?

10. VaDImadi

VaDImadi Member

Those are extraordinary for a natty

I personally look for 700igf

11. Iron Frenchie

Iron Frenchie Member

It’s from opioid abuse I believe. It’s not all it cracked up to be. I have glucose issues because of it. I’m 6ft 210lbs 13%bf but no I’ve never tried gh.

12. Boss Brady 12

Boss Brady 12 Member

shit I wish I was that high naturally and ive yet to get close to 500s let alone. liver is fine too its strange.Vadlmadi what are you running generics or pharm grade and what IUs?

13. Boss Brady 12

Boss Brady 12 Member

Its not from opiod abuse raised igf who told you that I abused OCs percs and dope for years im 133 baseline! Its lowers ya igf and I think suboxone and subutex which im prescribed lowers it and is why im so low. where did you read that?I should be a 1k igf if it was true haha

14. I thought opioids only lowered your testosterone while on them. Did a doc ever give you an explanation as to how it affected IGF1?

15. Boss Brady 12

Boss Brady 12 Member

It def lowers testosterone when i got tested before being on trt 5 yrs ago I was 109ng test leval!Let me see if i can find article says it lowers igf def read it somewhere but my buddy was on suboxone taking pharm gradeand generic hgh barely cracking 300-400s

16. Iron Frenchie

Iron Frenchie Member

Opioids mess with a lot more hormones then just test. I read long term opioid abuse increase GH, TSH, and prolactin, and decrease LH/testosterone, estradiol, and oxytocin. You ever test the others?

17. Boss Brady 12

Boss Brady 12 Member

Ya it def lowered test estradiol in me forsure but guess depends on person. everyone is diffrent

18. Old

Old Member

That isn't high enough to be of any concern.

What is your E2 now?
    What was your E2 before TRT?

See Aromatized Estrogens Amplify Nocturnal Growth Hormone Secretion in Testosterone-Replaced Older Hypogonadal Men. - PubMed - NCBI