High T Level

Discussion in 'Men's Health Forum' started by buck, Mar 11, 2006.

1. buck

buck Member

I just got my most resent test results back. And my test levels were.
    Free T 25.4 6.8-21.5
    Serum T 955 241-827
    These were taken the day after my shot, and with using hcg at 250 i.u. the 2 previous days. Would my levels be in the "normal range" most of the week? Thanks for your help.

2. HeadDoc

HeadDoc Psychologist

I'd be surprised if this one raised anyone's concern. Everyone know the level tapers. It actually reaches its peak in day two. That's why I start my AI on day two---on it's highest dose(.5mg).

3. 1cc

1cc Junior Member

Do you have any Estrogen problems and have you done labs for E2? How much T Cyp are you doing? How do you feel throughout the week?

4. buck

buck Member

My E2 levels were at 20, 0-53. They always run low. This is as high as it ever has been. I am not taking any arimidex. I feel pretty good. I am taking 80mg of test per week.

5. 1cc

1cc Junior Member

Looks good Buck. Total T is a little above the range, but I don't think that can be avoided with a weekly regimen.

6. buck

buck Member

Thank you all for your support. Have a great week end.

7. Sunkist

Sunkist Junior Member

Buck, did you give your age?

I always love the lab ranges. 4 years ago when I had my fist draw, the top range was listed over 1000. My medical physiology book lists a number in excess of 1000. This number is not at all uncommon is adolescents, so why worry about it in us poor middle aged men who have receptor lessening and need more anyway?

Your numbers are perfect for a 45 year old... or anyone else who is looking to pop up dopamine a little or hGH... IMO. I'd be totally happy to see mine there.

8. buck

buck Member

Your numbers are perfect for a 45 year old... or anyone else who is looking to pop up dopamine a little or hGH... IMO. I'd be totally happy to see mine there.[/QUOTE]

Yes but would a Dr. be happy to see them there? I am 46 years old.