Highest dose of HGH you have used

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by VaDImadi, Oct 4, 2018.

1. VaDImadi

VaDImadi Member

and what were the effects ?

I am yet to experiment and have not done beyond 4iu but i have only used for a few months.

2. Roco Bama

Roco Bama Member

15iu daily. my IGF level shot up to 720.

3. VaDImadi

VaDImadi Member

What effects did 15iu per day have ? How long did you maintain that dose ?

4. brutus79

brutus79 Member

18iu seros eod for about 6 months maybe? Numb hands and arms but I went from not being able to break through 280 to weighing in the 290s pretty quick. Heavy duty lethargy. Any gh over 4iu ed gives you more of a physique response, but makes me feel like a tired limp of shit who cant sleep well because my arms go numb.

5. Roco Bama

Roco Bama Member

Water retention, muscle fullness and some joint discomfort when lifting. For the past year, I ran 15iu for a month, 7.5 iu for 6 months, 5iu for 5 months.

3ml, VaDImadi and DrankSlangin like this.
  6. bolder

bolder Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I’m up to 3ius a day currently. I was talking to @Anonymous_anabolics in his thread a little bit about the eod pinning. I’m intrigued in this way of dosing. I was thinking of running 6-8ius split twice a day eod when I start my next kit in a week or so.
    Would you also think the eod protocol would be more beneficial than 3-4ius daily?

7. VaDImadi

VaDImadi Member

Any hand or foot growth at those doses ?

8. Rosconow

Rosconow Member

I'm interested in responses as well. Currently taking 22.5mg mk677 ed with 2mg (divided dose) cjc 1295 weekly.

Numb hands, full of water, awesome sleep, good strength are what I'm getting off the combo. Eventually i wat to try the real deal gh.

9. brutus79

brutus79 Member

Lol. No. Once your bone plates fuse you are done growing my friend- that's all myth.

My dick grew 6 inches...

10. brutus79

brutus79 Member

One dose before bed. Trust me.

PurplePandaRep and bolder like this.
  11. bonacris

bonacris Member

Have you tried preworkout with fast acting insulin

12. VaDImadi

VaDImadi Member

It actually isn't

I think it's the long bones that fuse but the flat bones can still grow and they're what are in the hands and feet and other places

It doesn't necessarily mean growing longer it could mean getting thicker hands or wider feet

Last edited: Oct 5, 2018
  13. brutus79

brutus79 Member

Then ronnie Coleman must have 2 foot wide feet. And every other modern bodybuilder. And every person with aids taking 18iu daily. Skinny with sasquatch feet.

wedorecover likes this.
  14. brutus79

brutus79 Member

I wouldn't touch insulin with a ten foot pole. Personal choice

Gh before bed an hour from any carbs was best results of any protocol I ever tried.

PurplePandaRep and wedorecover like this.
  15. G.I. Bro

G.I. Bro Member

Elaborate? Why?

10iu intra with carbs or post can be cool for short periods. I agree it's over rated and that insulin and uncontrolled eating is a great way to lay down some VAT fat...by why avoid like the plague?

16. TRT@40

TRT@40 Member

Rich Piana says similar in one of his Youtube video's on hgh and so does Dr. Rand McClain

VaDImadi likes this.
  17. Steve84

Steve84 Member

Wanna explain why?
    I do 3iu's in am first upon waking...

18. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Had no idea you were such a beast man! How tall are you??

19. VaDImadi

VaDImadi Member

It even says it on pharma hgh websites, too much for too long can lead to acromegaly

20. Eman

Eman Member

I used the same logic... My bite went from completely normal to a pretty significant underbite in a very short period of time. The dentist's jaw dropped when she saw the difference.