HilmaBiocare Official EU

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by HilmaBiocare, Apr 21, 2018.

1. 5millionbucks

5millionbucks Member

See I still believe hilma's test e is on point. Regardless of how sme people on here shit on me for using gear when I'm technically running a test base of 250mg per week. And feeling is actually a very good indicator, if you guys see my labs I posted when I was natty I suffer frm low test for my age. Ive been on hilma test for probably 7-8 weeks and I feel amazing also its my first time running a test cycle. My energy, recover and mood has been at the best in my entire life, to the point where I stopped fucking with recreation drugs to get high. My libido is through the roof something that has been low since I was a teen. Not even clomid did this for me running 50mg per day my test results were over 800ng/dl. All I was posting was my ancedotal review of the drol that I wanted to kickstart my test with thats it and I wasnt pleased. Im using anothet source's drol at 50mg per day and my pumps and strength are through the roof, something Hilma's drol didnt for me.

2. Omegistosalex

Omegistosalex Member

maybe it was just a bad batch of the drol

3. Waduhek

Waduhek Member

Yea test is very good and my multiple bloods prove that. But what about aromasin? It never ever worked for me. arimidex seems to work but as I said I need very high dosages to keep my e2 in check.

4. Omegistosalex

Omegistosalex Member

I think the orals in general have an issue, he should look into them, maybe the new batches are bunk. The test is good though

5. gearwolf

gearwolf Member

Den84 likes this.
  6. 5millionbucks

5millionbucks Member

Yeah its possible last batch number was bad, if anyone wants il give it to em, just have to pay the shipping.

7. AlwaysHungry

AlwaysHungry Member

Primo was not for me a buddy that use arl fir years wanted it even underdosed.
    Look I dint have the time the patience nor the money to test every single compound that I'm using. I'm a bodybuilder not a scientist or a researcher.
    I go by feel and I defenitaly know how legit dbol feels. Their dbols just wasn't right. The test e was good and the deca did not impress me. If the dbol was good for you den then that is great but for my standards and previous experiences was weak dbol and deca. The test on the other hand was great. And from this expirience weak dbol and deca I wouldn't trust hilma fir a special product that you rarely find 100% legit as trenbolone acetate.

5millionbucks likes this.
  8. Omegistosalex

Omegistosalex Member

This is why i was sceptical as well for the tren, if anything it is the source's job to test the products not ours

5millionbucks likes this.
  9. AlwaysHungry

AlwaysHungry Member

Product testing imo means "nothing" you can have a paper that says is even overdosed. But do you know if the paper is fake ? No.
    And except that even if the paper is legit. The thing that is matter is the hormone have to be quality powder. This is the reason Norma Test , Norma Deca , Organon Deca 9 out of 10 times works better than a UGL.

lundgren and 5millionbucks like this.
  10. gearwolf

gearwolf Member

while we are on the topic, anyone have the post with the original Hilma labs for Dianabol on hand?

11. cadafi

cadafi Member

Still norma or any other “pharma grade” are counterfeited a lot

12. AlwaysHungry

AlwaysHungry Member

I'm talking about legit front pharmacy's with barcodes etc if you have fakes then it's bad even if it good quality

13. Den84

Den84 Member

it seems that you have confused ideas, tren A is not the most expensive powder, but it has an average cost. I think you don't know the price of raw. tren A costs 4 dollars per gram, primo and tren H 10/11 dollars per gram. tren H and primo are the most difficult to find legit, or dosed correctly.

If a brand produce primo and tren H legit, rarely will produce tren A or others less expensive molecules underdosed o fake. this is logical

TRT@40 and gearwolf like this.
  14. Den84

Den84 Member

Another time you have confused ideas in your mind, if I personally send a blind sample to a laboratory, this gives me a report with the molecule and dosage that only I could know, this is a serious and not false report as you say. ok if the source to analyze the samples, it could also be as you say. but if I or you that we are users, we send to analyze something, we are sure that the report will be real. instead, the sensations mean nothing, if you buy primobolan with 50/60 mg of tren inside, you will say "this primo is very strong, top in the market" but another time you are not using, what you would have liked.

This is logical

15. cadafi

cadafi Member

Yes, great point

Den84 likes this.
  16. cadafi

cadafi Member

In the end this lab test are more reliable than bloods, not every one metabolizes testosterone the same way

Den84 likes this.
  17. TRT@40

TRT@40 Member

Guys start tagging hilma in when he owes a response.
    @HilmaBiocare , address these issues please. You should be on top of any questions, accusations, etc if you really want your business to flourish.
    BTW, I have tried hilma's tren hexa and tren enan. And know that these 2 compounds were legit for sure.

18. cadafi

cadafi Member

Yes, begining to look like ARLrussia, not the proper way of doing bussiness

19. Update is, there is no update. Despite receiving a confirmation email after sending them an email through the contact form on their website, they haven't replied and i'm doubting they will.

20. Den84

Den84 Member

Maybe I don’t understand something. You wrote a email to hilma and they didn’t answered? And why did you write to them? what was your problem with them?