HilmaBiocare Official EU

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by HilmaBiocare, Apr 21, 2018.

1. janoshik

janoshik Member

SIMEC is not used by LE, Lab4Tox is as far as I know.

SIMEC is not accredited for any analysis of AAS or related substances, Lab4Tox is as far as I know.

Klimmzugernie and Den84 like this.
  2. Den84

Den84 Member

So probably lab4tox is more reliable than simec for testing aas and body building drugs

Klimmzugernie likes this.
  3. mcgeier91

mcgeier91 Junior Member

@steroaas: Why not help Hilma out with doing business with Lab4tox for testing their products? Since you also sell Hilma in your shop it should be good for both sides....

Klimmzugernie likes this.
  4. Klimmzugernie

Klimmzugernie Member

Aah ok. I see. This is a good point to spend more Trust in lab4tox‘ results in AAS analysis then simec.
    But is is strange anyhow

Den84 likes this.
  5. steroaas.is

steroaas.is Member

we are happy to help, just send us a mail or a PN

6. steroaas.is

steroaas.is Member

HilmaBiocare Somatropin 10IU vial 100IU-1.jpeg

7. Omegistosalex

Omegistosalex Member

8. Omegistosalex

Omegistosalex Member

It would be great if the same could be do e for the abadrol, it will clear things up. And also for tren a

9. HilmaBiocare

HilmaBiocare Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Growth hormone probably will not be available anymore soon. Atleast sales for HGH are already closed and we are looking to find a solution how to get it back to our product list,current orders will be fulfilled with delays. I will roll out the news soon probably with some info about HGH and with some adjustments in shipping terms to US.

10. randomguy87

randomguy87 Member

Posted this in the lab results section but figured I'd post this here as well since I figure it could benefit some people browsing the thread.

Here is my newest round of blood work. Taken Monday afternoon. Weekly injection still done every Sunday morning. 400mg of Hilma's Test Cyp. .5mg of his arimidex every other day as well. Currently on week 9.

[​IMG]

11. Den84

Den84 Member

Tank you for sharing @randomguy87 . everything is going well. I would not increase AI , 30 pg/ml of E2 is still an acceptable value, in my opinion

randomguy87 likes this.
  12. randomguy87

randomguy87 Member

Sounds good man maybe I will keep with the same AI dose for now.

13. mcgeier91

mcgeier91 Junior Member

Damned! Just wanted to order some more HGH from you. Any idea when it will be back?

14. HilmaBiocare

HilmaBiocare Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Not sure. I will post news soon and hopefully will be able to tell aprox date when we can start receiving orders on growth hormone. At this point we don’t want our customers to wait long time and answer email daily about delays in supplying HGH,that’s why we stopped receiving payments for it.

15. Zarioh

Zarioh Member

Looking to trt these drugs and looking for reviews if anyone have ?
    Npp
    Deca
    Mast
    aromasin

T

16. Den84

Den84 Member

Personally I can speak only for mast P and mast E, tried both and both worked perfectly. Furthermore I tested from jano mast E (old batch exp 01/2020) and come back 198 mg/ml. Npp and deca bought for my gym friend and they told me that both are good. Never bought aromasin so I can’t say nothing about this product.

17. Omegistosalex

Omegistosalex Member

Have you tried their tren by any chance?

18. Ferenor

Ferenor Junior Member

What do you mean with trt with these drugs

19. Zarioh

Zarioh Member

Oh sorry meant "try not trt" lol- cant edit now sadly

20. Zarioh

Zarioh Member

Nice thank you - especially looking to try npp tho