• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Hoping this is the beginning of a new lifestlye

What’s going on boys , my names dave I’m 22, 5’8 and 205 pounds . I’m definitely a stocky build with some muscle but I certainly have a stomach to get rid of. Been lifting for 3 weeks and see improvement . Hoping this place can keep me motivated you guys all seem pretty chill from what I’ve been seeing and hopefully this place can help me learn a whole lot about running cycles , thanks

Welcome but at your age you should focus on reaching your natural potential. Its going to take alot more than 3 weeks to get your diet and traing down

Last edited:
I absolutely agree but this isn’t my first time lifting or getting into a healthy lifestyle . And what I meant by 3 weeks and that I’ve been on a test p cycle now for 3 weeks. I work in construction and do most of the heavy lifting and what not while there since I’m one of the new guys so running a test cycle while cutting with my type of work seems to help a lot with me still having enough energy after a long day of work to get home and still lift

What are you using for pct? Why turn to aas at such a young age if you are bout competing professionally?

My pct wil be nolva and clomid, and I’m not compete in anything professional , if you meant to say why am I using aas when I’m not even competing I guess my answer would be because I do notice faster results like anyone else one Aas, this is not the first cycle I have ran and I’m sure the majority of guys on here who use them aren’t competing either , not trying to be a wise ass .

Good luck with trt when.you are 25. You natural numbers should be high enough to not need aas. Its good.to hear you at least have pct on hand though.

I know your just trying to help and it’s appreciated but I’d safely bet that the majority of men who use steroids started before the age of 25, and they don’t need trt for life because of it. As long as I cycle off of it correctly and give proper breaks between cycles and don’t over do it why would I be worried about my natural testosterone levels ever returning ? And natural test levels at 22 aren’t close to the 600 mg of test p I pin weekly .

No one is telling you what to do my man. dd is just saying you have a lot of life to live. Don't rush things...

No I understand and like I said I appreciate the help, I’m new to a lot of this , and I’m young . I know I don’t have all the answers otherwise I wouldn’t be here. I just think the comment of me being on trt at 25 is a little far fetched . But anyways I’m new here and look forward to learning a lot from you guys , all I know is cutting this weight is a lot harder than I expected