How do I cycle IGF-1 LR3?

football47

I have a few questions about using IGF-1 LR3... So 1ml is roughly a month supply (20 injections) but how much acetic acid do you use to neutralize it? I've seen people that have used 1 ml LR3 with 1 ml Acetic acid, some people use 2 ml Acetic acid, 3ml acetic acid etc. What is the difference? Does it just give smoother shots? Where is the best spot to inject? I'm guessing the ole glute? Now I read somewhere you don't wanna exceed more than five injections a week, and that it stays in your system up to 72 hours so what would be the most efficient injection schedule? Every other day or what, because I do workout 3x a week ? Also when do you get off a cycle and for how long or do you even have to? Once I get everything figured out I'm gonna go buy all of it.

I'm asking myself that same question. If you too slow to listen to some advice, then go make some big purchases. Have fun. Get swole!

Dr JIM

Hey OP sometimes the truth hurts! If you dont like the truth find another forum which will fill you with a bunch of crap! Rest assured there are a plenty on the web.

When you have completed your academic pursuits, return to Meso for "facts" based on KNOWN evidence, and also thank SM!

RagingWilly

It is true....Most GH peptides are a waste of money.. unless you're looking to spend 400$ on a legit peptide which lasts you 2 months and only works half as good as real GH.

Best of luck to you sir,
-Willy

football47

Hey OP sometimes the truth hurts! If you dont like the truth find another forum which will fill you with a bunch of crap! Rest assured there are a plenty on the web.

When you have completed your academic pursuits, return to Meso for "facts" based on KNOWN evidence, and also thank SM!

Wow call me OP, like that has anything to do with how knowledgeable I am? Why are you answering questions that I never even asked? Peptides work, they aren't anabolic steroids, but they work. If you don't know the answer to my questions, that's cool. Just don't post.

football47

It is true....Most GH peptides are a waste of money.. unless you're looking to spend 400$ on a legit peptide which lasts you 2 months and only works half as good as real GH.

Best of luck to you sir,
-Willy

I'm also looking into GHRP-2... I'm looking for a potent muscle building peptide that is a good price. I don't wanna buy a peptide that I should be stacking with another peptide, I'd rather keep free floating GH away from my intestines. Looking to keep my peptide bill <$100 a month. I would be happy gaining 4-5lbs a month of lean muscle, the more muscle the better though.

Last edited:

TaoPhD

I'm also looking into GHRP-2... I'm looking for a potent muscle building peptide that is a good price. I don't wanna buy a peptide that I should be stacking with another peptide, I'd rather keep free floating GH away from my intestines. Looking to keep my peptide bill <$100 a month. I would be happy gaining 4-5lbs a month of lean muscle, the more muscle the better though.

How old are you? I've tried crap along those lines. Az everyone is telling you most of it is a waste of money.

Dr JIM

No Clown peptides don't work (with rare exceptions) and are NOT anabolic in vivo, obviously you did not know this or wouldn't ask such damn stupid questions which have already been answered yet not to your liking.

But go ahead "make my day" and PROVE "peptides" are more effective than PLACEBO, using evidence based literature (if you know what that is, lol)

Otherwise locate another garbage filled forum!

Dr JIM

Careful what you wish for you just may get it!

Perhaps you DONT KNOW the majority of HYGES on the UG market are quite likely to be nothing more than generic BUNK! [:eek:)]

GS44

Around 2006 or 2007 peeps would post how Igf was the holy grail,hell i almost got banned on a board for telling people that the only igf that may work costs 5 times more than the $120.00 kit that is sold for now..............

Boosted

Let me state my disclaimer first....I am not a fan of the IGF1-LR3 or GH peptides myself, I am also not a doctor or pro BB that has a vast knowledge of these type of peptides but I have been around people who insist on using them and I did my own research at one time so I will answer your question as brief as possible and then you can have at it.

IGF1-LR3:
Is usually ran for around 45-60 days
Try starting at 50mcg per day(50-150mcg is range of dosing) pre or post workout (the LR3 can be taken like this however the DES should be post work out ASAP.)
Run it 7 days a week for 45-60 days

If you feel like you want to add another peptide I see a lot of guys run PEG-MGF at 200mcg post work out 2x per week or on non workout days thats up to you to decide.

Once again I am not a fan of them but its your money and your body...Please keep us posted because if you can gain 4-5lbs of lean muscle a month on peptides I have been doing it all wrong for the last 10+years.

Happy peptiding:)

Dr JIM

A brief explanation is in order. WHY DONT PEPTIDES WORK? A couple of reasons really.

First a brief review what is a "peptide"?
A peptide is formed when TWO or MORE ACIDS COJOIN via an "amide" (nitrogen) linkage. (figure 1)

What is a "polypeptide"? A nitrogenous based structure in which two or more peptide linkages are formed.

What is the difference between a "protein" and a polypeptide, NOTHING REALLY except SIZE with proteins being larger than roughly 50 daltons.

SHIT DOC WHERE'S THE BEEF????

Alright look at figure one and two. In figure one the term "planar....segments" is used. What this means specifically even though the chemical structure a company produces may be identical in weight and molecular formula, THE structure which is manufactured almost always has a different "PLANAR" configuration.

SO WHAT YO SAY! The configuration is of paramount importance if said peptide is to bind to a receptor and activate a particular chemical or hormonal process. Using a different chemical configurations is analogous to fitting a square peg in a round key hole to open a door. Now that boat just wont float!

Now some "peptide" manufactures suggest you use TWO DIFFERING PEPTIDES and by some miracle the TWO will find each other in your biologic morass and combine to form a globular protein such as GH (no enzyme is mentioned as being necessary for said process)

Now we KNOW THIS is impossible. Human physiology simply doesn't work that way, because even the formation of a singular peptide bond requires a "hydrolase" enzyme.

Finally look at the differing complexity of peptides in figure 2, which range from a primary structure to secondary, tertiary and quaternary. What is critical, the "folding" of peptides and polypeptides ONTO THEMSELVES!

This folding is very DIFFICULT to achieve in vitro yet occurs quite readily in vivo, where the PH is optimal 7.4, sodium of 140 meq/L, Potassium of 4.0 meq/L etc are in an optimal range.

In fact this FOLDING was the critical piece of the puzzle in the manufacture of the globular polypeptide GH. It SIMPLY could not be done in a lab and required the development "plasmid insertional gene technology" where a GH gene was inserted into E-coli which thereafter produced GH.

So the next time you hear someone discuss the efficacy of some lame IGF or GH releasing peptide, laugh because unless its pharm grade, its likely BUNK.

Nevertheless if your going to use peptides use a reputable company like CEM Meso and expect to PAY considerable sums for the product. My bias no data, is that "peptides" may be useful in circumstances where a BB has exhausted all other anabolic sources available ( usually promo company BB because of cost) or perhaps during PCT

JIM

Attachments

• 2) globular pro.jpeg
    2) globular pro.jpeg
    12.4 KB · Views: 11

Sponsors

Latest posts