How Do I Keep Most Of My Gains??? HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by opilla36, Oct 4, 2007.

1. opilla36

opilla36 Junior Member

I recently started taking Sostenon 250 manufactured in Mexico by Organon. The redijects. I am taking 250 every week. I have seen some difference mass wise but nothing drastic and im fine with that. I am patient and know hard work has to be put in. The only thing i am concerned about is getting off the cycle. I heard i will lose all my gains or close to all my gains after the Sostenon is out of my system? Is there anything extra besides staying in the gym i can do to keep most of my gains? I am 6 feet and weighed 190 when i started the cycle. I now weigh 197 and have lost some fat and i am on my third injection.. I play basketball so its hard for me to stay off the cardio that much. Any advice you think will help i will be glad to hear. Thanks a lot. One more thing how long do i wait after the all test cycle until i start the test and Deca? Thanks again.

2. Ironhorse

Ironhorse Member

To keep your gains youll need to do a proper pct. Also, keep up the cals. Keep eating and training as if you are still on cycle for a while. Youll just need to figure out what youll need for maintence.

3. opilla36

opilla36 Junior Member

What pct do you recommend? clomid only? Or do i need anything else. I was told Clomid ED for four weeks?? Also, Maintenance you mean supps? Please bare with me..I am a newbie.
    Thanks..

4. Cory W.

Cory W. Junior Member

Read the rules and sticky's then.

Cory

5. Ironhorse

Ironhorse Member

I agree Cory. I cant believe that people start a cycle then try and educate themselves afterward. Should have known this BEORE the first injection. Read the stickys.

6. opilla36

opilla36 Junior Member

I read the stickys but i was wondering what anyone would recommend since i am ONLY taking sustanon 250 mg a week.

7. Ironhorse

Ironhorse Member

Ok, listen. If its ONLY 250mg sust a week you should know that even smaller does can and will shut you down. If you did read the stickys you would be able to answer your own question. I suggest you read them agagin. Start with Phreezer's First cycle FAQ. Sorry to sound like a prick, but to many people come on here and want all the answers just handed to them just because they dont feel they should have to do any research themselves.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2007
  8. Dart

Dart Junior Member

igf for 6 weeks during the last week of your cycle plus quality pct. Works wonders for me ;)

9. opilla36

opilla36 Junior Member

Thanks Dart!

10. opilla36

opilla36 Junior Member

Actually i do appreciate your feedback. Not saying your a prick at all and i understand where your coming from. Basically wanted peoples thoughts on what they would suggest for me rather than reading hcg 1000IU's for 10 days then clomid after that. I read all eight pages of Phreezer's first cycle. Found it very helpful and also read Animalmass' cycle FAQ. I have been doing reserach on this for about a month. I understand what i SHOULD take and i know that even the smalest amount of Sus can shut me down. Just want different opinions from people thats it. Wanna see what people have taken for pct and how it worked for them. I am working hard in the gym and on my diet and don't want all that to go to waste thats it. Thanks though iron horse you gave me a chance to better explain myself. Greatly appreciated.

11. Reinheart

Reinheart Member

Start with 40mgs of nolvadex 2 weeks after your last injection and then 20mgs for another 3-4 weeks. Let us know how it goes.

Be safe!

12. opilla36

opilla36 Junior Member

I ve heard to take Nolvadex but that lowers your IGF that cause a reduction in gains? If i do take Nolvadex that would be ED right? Thanks for the feedback Reinhart have a good one.

13. role model

role model Junior Member

250 sust a week, you couldn't have gained that much.
    nolvadex is a little better than clomid over all.

14. solo47

solo47 Member

In ten or 20 years get on HGH. After good pct with continued workouts and diet, nothing keeps what you've gained like human growth hormone long term. You may lose some bulk and weight, but your definition will only increase. IGF might do the same but I've never used it.

Otherwise, do your cycle, do your PCT, continue diet and workouts off-cycle, accept what de Lawd has given you, then go on cycle again this time seriously to show de Lawd what you can give yourself.

Solo:rolleyes:

15. Reinheart

Reinheart Member

All your questions will be answered here:
    Tamoxifen Citrate (Nolvadex) Profile

Nolvadex is taken ed, as all serms during pct.

16. opilla36

opilla36 Junior Member

Thanks again Reinhart. That helped. I was thinking of taking hcg as recommonded because its really easy for me to get. Has anyone had experience with HCG?

17. Reinheart

Reinheart Member

No worries bro. hcg is good at preventing complete shutdown and testicular atrophy. 500iu 3 days after the test injection and you should be fine. 2-4 Proviron ed would further enhance the effects of test and keep estrogen in check as well.

18. jmills

jmills Member

Lots of info on pct on here. I'm an older guy so I go with higher doses of nolva and take it longer than is usually recomended (60, 50, 40, 40, 30, 30, 20, 20, 20, 20 ,10, 10,) and always have double what i "need" on hand. I also like pairing the Nolva with aromasin for the first 4-5 weeks, and hcg 500 iu's every wk starting about wk 5.

But, I think one thing you really need to pay attention to is your PCT workout. When you start PCT, try switching to a powerlifting routine....short, intense workouts with heavy weights and low reps, concentrating on the basic compound movements: Squat, Deadlift, Bench Press. I know at first you will not feel like you are getting much out of this type of workout, but this will help get your natural test production up and give your CNS a nice well deserved rest while possibly even increasing your strength levels.

IMHO the PCT workout is one of the most overlooked aspects of the cycle.

Also, time on should equal time off before your next cycle, and that would include PCT. For instance,
    10 wks on + 5 wks PCT = 15 weeks...so you should wait AT LEAST 15 weeks before you start the next cycle. Ideally, you would have access to blood work both before and after cycle to compare and be sure everything is back online and normal, but in the absence of that the above is a general "rule of thumb" and has worked for me.

Best regards,

19. Ice-T4444

Ice-T4444 Junior Member

60, 50, 40, 40, 30, 30, 20, 20, 20, 20 ,10, 10,) and always have double what i "need" on hand. I also like pairing the nolva with aromasin for the first 4-5 weeks, and hcg 500 iu's every wk starting about wk 5.
    This is all your pct???or waht you do during your cycle????

looks good though for sure..... Can never be to sure uh?

20. Ironhorse

Ironhorse Member

Thats the most rediculis pct Ive ever seen. 60mg of nolva is completely uncalled for. The most he will ever need (for the most part) is 40,20,20,20,20,20,20, and if he wanted he could even taper it down more after that. This guy is still learning, lets not try to steer him wrong.