How do I send funds via Bitcoin ATM?

Discussion in 'Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency' started by ulfbehrt, Dec 19, 2017.

1. ulfbehrt

ulfbehrt Member

So I'm looking to order something, but I don't want to wait a week or more for some site to connect to my bank account. I'm told I can just walk up to a BTC atm with money in hand and pay directly that way to an address provided to me, is this correct?

Also I still use a flip phone, but I have a smart phone with the Text Now app on it, will that be good enough to receive the code from the ATM provided wifi is on?

Thanks. I just want to order my damn stuff already lol :p

2. Gbro

Gbro Member

Download coinbase. Add funds from your debit card. Transfer funds to bread wallet. Order your stuff.

3. ulfbehrt

ulfbehrt Member

Don't I have to wait a week if doing it this way?

4. Gbro

Gbro Member

My funds were available in about twenty minutes from start to finish.

The real problem is the fees. By the time you're done, a starting balance of $150 will leave with you about $95 actual value.

5. ulfbehrt

ulfbehrt Member

Fuck sakes. Here i thought all i would get is the atm fee and be done with it. This shit really confuses the shot out of me.....i just want my damn raws lol :(

6. Gbro

Gbro Member

I will never use it again.

7. ulfbehrt

ulfbehrt Member

So what's the best way to send bitcoin then?

8. DrinkFlintWater

DrinkFlintWater Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

See if your source can accept an alt. Litecoin is very cheap to send right now. Email them. Sending bitcoin is a joke right now. I tried to send my sister 20 bucks over the weekend and the fee was 15.99. Fuck that.

9. ulfbehrt

ulfbehrt Member

Yes this an option. How do i send litecoin asap? I'm only looking to send $100-$120 USD so I'd rather not pay a fucking ton of fees. God i miss the old days before all this bitcoin bullshit :(

10. DrinkFlintWater

Download the Coinbase app. Link a debit card. Itll ask you to confirm a few things. Takes a few min but i was up and running pretty fast. Do the instant buy. Just play around with it...youll figure coinbase out rather quickly.

11. ulfbehrt

ulfbehrt Member

How long does it take to transfer the funds from my account?

12. Gbro

Gbro Member

Significantly less time than you have spent asking about it.

TSud likes this.
  13. ulfbehrt

ulfbehrt Member

Point made lol.

Gbro likes this.
  14. ulfbehrt

ulfbehrt Member

Ok I'm all set up in coinbase, but now I can't link my bank account....just a CC which I don't have. Fuck man this shit is going to make me start smoking again.

Well never mind. Fucking coinbase just logged me out when I was reading the FAQS and when I tried to log back in it's asking for the code that was sent to my phone, but it won't fucking work OF COURSE!!!!

SERIOUSLY FUCK THIS BULLSHIT MAN!!!!

15. DrinkFlintWater

It shouldve text you a 6 digit code...did you put in your right number? I linked my debit card...not cc. Do you have a debit card?

16. Masters Power

Masters Power Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Flint other than Coinbase do you know of any US based exchanges selling litecoin?

17. DrinkFlintWater

Good question- I also use Kraken which is based outta San Fran. However, they are having technical issues at the moment and i wouldnt advise going with them. @Evom1 do you know of any others?

Masters Power likes this.
  18. Do it on a ATM. Fees can be as high as 15. If you lucky 8%.

Then do whatever you want with it.

Get your coinbase ready on the meantime.

We need to start a trading platform in meso. Long due already. Let's break the ice. Send me the money to PayPal and attach your wallet address. I will send you your Bitcoins minus a 10% fee : - )

Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
  19. Coinmama or let's start trading between us. If you have a trust buddy, why not hooking him up and charge him a fair 5% fee. All you need is a wallet recipient address